New Event – Jazzy

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Jazzy

• Here’s another new event in this never-ending story.
    It uses two bots and makes use of energonicons.

jazzy.jpg

The bonus squad is Target:2006, consisting of Ultra Magnus, Galvatron, Jazz and Hound.
    These are also in the exchange with accessories.

Good luck and have fun.

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

And there we go again :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Does anyone else feel like the game is forever like this? Like they have made the game into such a repeatable formula that the things they promised don’t seem that plausible.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@datguygamer We’re sorry to hear this. The next 2 updatez we have coming are pretty big for us, but if you have feedback or idea’s I’d love to hear them :D

“the things they promised don’t seem that plausible.” <- If you let me know what you’re referring to I can try to give you an update or chase up the team!

cuxdavide
    @davide

@datguygamer come on, take in mind new players like me need old bots… if every week there is something new mean that new players never be able to collect all

otter
    @otter

Day 1 low run scores…. relying on bonus of 1280% to boost me in group…..

Ethan
    @ethan2011

@lewie4

Day 2 Sharkithogs, have had 3 beach runs so far and not seen one of them.

Asen_77
    @asen

@lewie4 I hope you see all the ideas that were in the topic that you asked us what to change. Probably not all ideas are doable and up to your vision of the game, but there were tons of small things that will change experience for the game of us real players that play from many years :). Hope next two updates that you mention of will have some of that ideas!

also I am agree with @ethan2011 todays runs are really bad and low score!

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Yes, there’s no Sharktihogs on the beach…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@ethan2011

@andrewinireland

Me neither.

Six beach runs, no sharks.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

No sharktihogs on the beach, yet still averaging better scores on the beach runs than the cobalt runs.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@lewie4 By that I mean everything back in that survey, it took more than 3+ years for you people to open the cave area and after all this time, there are still clouds over the back. All those stuff during the survey seem very far off. If you can give updates on all of them then feel free to do so.

It is pretty evident that the game is repetitive with events constantly being reused with same pattern over and over again and the only other game mode the game has is locked behind a paywall (Jenga). The game needed more game modes because at this point, old players like and others are definitely starting to feel a burnout.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@datguygamer That’s fair feedback. The survey, once again, confirmed that people want more of the island unlocked and that is something we’re actively working on. The development team here would love to open up the whole of the island and a lot of that depends on the performance of the next few updates.

We’re looking into different gameplay but bigger features take time. Again, its in our roadmap but the larger plans are a little way off.

New modes and areas are coming soon, watch this space! (Or the space above caves to be more accurate)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@lewie4 Can you be a bit more elaborate as to which plans are little way off compared to others? Like perssnally the biggest thing I am interested in that Minicon Collectathon thing and (TBH I don’t even remember what all was in that survey). How far is that one?

Are you sure we would get all of what was promised in the survey?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Does anyone have saved a screenshot of all the things that was asked in the survey (like that upcoming features)?

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@datguygamer Plans that are a little further off are things that currently don’t exist in the current game, such as drastic changes to gameplay in certain events.

Sadly nothing in the survey was promised, all were ideas from the community and the development team. Only the ideas that the majority voted for will be considered for further development :)

Asen_77
    @asen

Another 10 Gold Crates with tokens

E1BD537A-E14A-4ECC-B459-CD5B70AD8CBF.jpeg

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Jazzy

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.