New Event – Humid

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Humid

• A new event with two bots and with no energonicons

humid.jpg

The bonus squad is rescue bots, consisting of Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Heatwave and Ratchet

All these are in the exchange with accessories.

Good luck and have fun.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Replies
  • moi
    @moifirst

Beware of the green TNT-boxes, which take away a heart  of your bot.

FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

Already have all the bots available in the event, guess it’s a Spark refuel event for me. I’m so used to desperately trying to gather 7500 tokens for a bot I don’t have…

Also my first time experiencing Poison Blocks, I must say…not a fan…

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Yea, If there are poison blocks, there also should be energonicons. Just did a run that killed both L22 Ratchet and L21 Blaster. Was at the end of a good run anyway, but still sucks.

CD
    @bartiedog

Hate this challenge.  Playing for sparks only.  Have to recharge one or both TFs every time.   I have the coin but its a pain to do so.  I like blasting things and to have a challenge where you can’t blast everything is pointless.

dettwork
    @dettwork

screw poison tnt .. so annoying & don’t add anything to the game ..

cuxdavide
    @davide

you must go in accurate aiming mode, avoid explosive bullets, use optimus prime that can fire in a precise target

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Unicron showed up in my very first run today.

Last event he only showed up once the entire six days.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@davide Except that this is TNT day, so that’s a lot of points to leave behind. So, the decision is to either go for the points and hope your bots survive, or play it safe so you can finish a run.

@lewie4
    There are way too many poison blocks for an event without an energonicon!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I agree, this event sucks.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Just had another run where I lost both bots at the end.

@lewie4
    Should defensive accessories somewhat protect my bots against the poison blocks? One bot has 173% defense, and the other bot has 182% defense and they both loose 1/2 to 1 heart with each poison block.

On the plus side, I’ve seen Unicron twice today. I generally don’t see him since I only run 15-20 runs a day anymore and start the event day in the morning (eastern US time). I was forced to start at the beginning since I had the “Start a Challenge Run” quest yesterday.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Had Unicron show up a second time today, on run #9

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Although I have preferences to certain TFs, I have enough highly promoted TFs that I’m just going to rotate through them and recharge with coins instead of playing healing videos.

If Rovio is going to place poison TNT on TNT day, I’m not going to give them extra ad revenues.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Yes, the poison blocks are a bit nuisance but I repeat myself and say that they make this event a bit more interesting – although sometimes a bit more frustrating.

I have had three Unicrons and killed Ratchet only once. Luckily both Ratchet and Hound recharge quite fast. I have already collected over 2,000 tokens so I‘m not complaining too much.

I’m also wondering about the same thing as @millforce2k i.e. defense accessories seemingly having no effect on poison blocks.

PS. Philosophically, in a game which is based on (mindlessly) destroying everything a block which one should avoid seems a bit weird?!

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Yes you can avoid most of the poison blocks, but in doing so your scores will suck.  So you have to just take the pain if you want points in this one.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Started late today and an hour and thirty minutes later there are only three other people on my leader board.

Also Unicron showed up on my fourth run.

Edit: #5 showed up as I was typing this. Green crown Optimus Prime. They already have more than double my score.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

19 runs today.  Unicron showed up five (5) times!

Unexpected, but nice.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Lots of Unicrons indeed yesterday!! Played 4 runs today and saw him one time already… So I think he will be here a few times more today :)

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I managed to gather 8,500 tokens and opened 11 Gold crates. I got two overpowers, 3,500 sparks and 1 legendary accessory upgrade.

PS. Lots of Unicron runs and 870% promotion helped quite a bit. And no recharges!

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

9 times out of 10, I’m just playing the events for the competition with others.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

A day that Unicron was needed, 19 runs and a no-show. Still had 2nd, so maybe only showed for the 1st place player.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Ratchet is available as a bonus bot, so you can use his orbital cannon for precise targeting. I’ve paired him with Blaster for times where I need to do a lot of damage fast.

Asen_77
    @asen

My first bot at Max Level, after this “ strange “ event in a good way :)

5E8B24D3-6723-4B4C-B910-672BE848BB60.jpeg

2A604EE5-6F2E-449C-8D7B-4EE574CA9EF3.jpeg

moi
    @moifirst

@asen Congrats!
    71 to go and counting ;)

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I made two runs yesterday. Both had Unicron. And I was 3rd on my leaderboard.

cuxdavide
    @davide

you think is preferable to level up a bot or find accessories that improve the power? of course both is ideal but i must manage low resources…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Humid

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.