New Event – Grey Slam Grimlock

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Grey Slam Grimlock

• The token exchange just closed so there must be a new event!

This event uses two TFs and an energonicon. This event also have power/more damage TNT blocks.

Banner for a Grey Slam Grimlock weekly event

The bonus squad is Leaders, consisting of Bludgeon, Sentinel Prime, Grey Slam Grimlock and Dark Megatron.

All these TFs and Trypticon are also in the exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

The blocks all appear to be stone for this event?

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

All blocks are stone indeed, and it’s stone block day today! Scoring is going really well!

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

I wish I could update and play the live event. By the time they fix the update, the event will be over.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@deindiaan

Perhaps a little too well.

It only took me ten runs to max out the Challenge part, which is nice.

But since I started playing “too early”, I’m committed to playing the rest of the day’s runs or else I run the risk of dropping too low in the Competition part.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m just waiting for “Destroy Glass Blocks” or “Destroy Wood Blocks” to show up in the Daily Quests.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@optimuspig

Yes that’s truth, I’ve hit the 200k + as well and did one recharge, ended up 6thplace with 300 tokens. Could had gone for 500 but sometimes you must be satisfied with what you get and don’t recharge to much. Don’t have a real goal in this event, the bots whom you can overpower I play rarely with them. So I’ll see were the event brings me at the end of the week, so far 5.3k. 780% promo total.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

After three days 2 Unicrons and 2 Boss Pigs.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Unicron finally showed up on Day 3, right on cue in run #20.  Boss Pig showed up once as well.

Unicron arrived early on Day 4, in run #13.

Pako
    @pako

Decided to get the gold crates and I’ve got some tokens back….

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@pako right word “some”, because you paid for every chest 750 tokens, but got 420 … Its why those gold crates mostly garbage.

Geli
    @geli

Had a good event.   Earned Sufficient tokens to get Sentinel Prime and Dark Megatron, all available spark and some coins.

Pako
    @pako

@papakarlo yup, it is absurd that one of the prizes is tokens… if at least there was a chance to get more than 750 tokens per crate it would be different.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Grey Slam Grimlock

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.