New Event – Galvanize

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Galvanize

• Another new event is here.
    No new bot is introduced now, so players have some time to relax. (Although you can decide yourself if you want to do this.)
    This event has two bots and an energonicon.

galvanize-event.jpg

The bonus squad is Target: 2006, consisting of Ultra Magnus, Galvatron, Jazz and Hound.
    All these bots are also in the exchange with accessories.

Good luck and have fun.

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Replies
  • GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

The splash screen warns of Unicron Pig and I got one on my second run! Hound is one of the best TFs to shoot down Unicron Pig.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This should be an interesting week.

After the first four hours of play, already had two players in my group over 200K points.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Only started playing five hours ago and had Unicron twice and Boss Pig three times.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Unicron showed up on run #4.

But since then I haven’t seen him at all (I just finished run #13).

Haven’t seen BP at all.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I had four Unicron Pig runs on day one. Those gave me 150.000 points after promotion. I ended up on 317k points (no recharges).

Only one Boss Pig run.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 1: 23 runs total, only saw 2 x Unicron and 2 x BP

Pako
    @pako

On day 1, Unicron showed up on run #8, after that it made an appareance every 4 runs. In the end, 4 unicron and 3 boss pig runs.

I broke a personal record on Unicron runs:

rocktheglobe
    @rocktheglobe

I’ve had a number of Unicron Pig runs, but for some reason, I’m no longer able to defeat him.  I’ve used Mirage with all accessories overclocked to Level 18 and have been able to defeat UP many times previously, but now for some reason, I get about halfway through his damage bar and then it just stops even though I keep firing the entire run.  Boo.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Day 2: only one Unicron and two Boss Pigs, i.e. a normal day of any other event

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yeah, it seems very inconsistent.  Makes the game day difficult to plan for.

I got 2 x Unicron yesterday, 5 x Unicron today.  Same number of runs overall.

Go figure

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Day 3: no Unicron and no Boss Pig!

I had to recharge yesterday and today once to get to 200k points. I don’t count my runs but they have been about the same in each day.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yeah, I’m up to 17 runs today so far and haven’t seen either of them at all.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 3.  35 runs, Unicron only showed up once, on run #31.

At the least Unicron should be coming up once every 20.

@lewie4
    any comments?

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Wow.  I get 1, and only 1, unicron per day.  And it’s usually right around run 20.  So I guess the suppsed rule works for me?  🤷🏻‍♂️

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@fortressmaximus

That rule pretty much holds in any other Event.

But this one’s supposed to have extra Unicrons, which was the case on Days 1 and 2.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I just realized that the underground runs don’t have any candy canes at all.

Not terribly useful when today’s bonus target is candy canes.

It’s not an isolated case – I’ve had three underground runs so far today, and none of them had candy canes.

Has anyone else noticed this?

@Lewie4
    is this a feature or is it a bug?

moi
    @moifirst

Unicron in Christmas style
    chrismas-unicron2.jpg

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Day 4: no Unicron and no Boss Pig, one recharge to get to 200k points

But unlike previous days I had enough tokens to overpower Hound to level 21.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

21 runs, no Unicron and no BP

Pako
    @pako

Day 3, no Unicron neither BP. Day 4 so far bereft of them both.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

No Boss and only one Unicron yesterday. Pretty typical of a “decoration” day.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@millforce2k

Hm, yeah, that makes sense, having few or no Unicrons when the bonus target is seasonal.

Typical R/E at it again.  Promote one thing and do something else.

—-

It also feels to me like a “bait and switch”.

I’ll generally go in with a plan for each new event, to try to achieve a certain tokens target.

R/E basically got me to commit on the assumption that we’d be getting lots of Unicrons, so even if we didn’t place well enough in the competition (max 1,000 tokens / day) we’d still have a reasonable shot at maxing out the challenge (2,500 tokens / day) without having to spend a ton of gems.

And to top it all off, I spent enough sparks to maximum promote Hound for this event.

—–

Well played, R/E.  Well played.

Pako
    @pako

I have a penchant for trying to find patterns of things. So, here it goes:

Day 1. Unicron showed up 4/5 times. I finished 1st

Day 2. Unicron showed up 3 times. I finished 1st

Day 3. No Unicron. I finished 1st.

Day 4. No Unicron. I finished 3rd.

Day 5. Unicron showed up 2 times. I finished 1st.

Day 6. So far no Unicron.

So, I am concluding that the better one performs in this particular event, the less likely that Unicron will show itself. Have any of you noticed something  like this?

By the way,  I didn’t spend any sparks on promoting any bot: one of them is part of my spark run flock and the other one was part of it.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Galvanize

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.