New Event – Flamewar

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Flamewar

• To no one’s surprise a new event has started and the top prize is Flamewar.

This event uses one TF and an energonicon.

The banner for Flamewar event

The bonus squad is Noughties, consisting of Slipstream and Flamewar.

All these TFs plus Novastar and Strongarm are also in the exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

Viewing 24 replies - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Replies
  • BarbieB
    @barbieb

I still don’t have an offer for Flamewar.

But I do have a red crown (soon to be green crown) lvl 14 Slipstream that I want to overpower… so we’ll see how this week goes.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

I have 2 identical offers… for 5000 gems each. It’s infuriating when you hear about others getting cheaper offers. Give everyone all the options and let us choose which we want!

ABT
    @abt

Hmm.. I’m surprised that I’m scoring almost 1000 per run (pre-bonus) on Sharkihog day.  Slipstream’s glass blocks must be giving me some extra points. 😁

I got 2 offers, both at 5000 for Flamewar now…

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

One of my bundles just went to 1000, insta-buy.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Flamewar doesn’t seem very good at anything,  so I’m going for an overpower for slipstream anyway.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I unlocked Flamewar using tokens. After a couple of runs I would say she’s somewhere in the middle of the pack.

Kd
    @kdmezzo

Anyone having trouble purchasing flameware. I just got 10000 tokens and when I try to buy the bot the program freezes. Have tried several times but it freezes everytime. Other buttons seem to work.

Poncho
    @poncho

I’m suddenly unable to launch the game.  I see there’s been an update, so that probably has something to do with it.  Fun!

Lostyyy
    @lostyyy

YES NEW UPDATE CAN NOT START GAME. ios

moi
    @moifirst

I was shocked when I’ve read these mails. After checking the version I saw it was now 2.5.0.1, but luckily I didn’t have any start up problems. Maybe it’s because I use Android and the ones with problems iOS, but of course that’s just a wild guess.

Edit (13h later): Another possible cause could be that I haven’t unlocked Warflame.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@kdmezzo

Same problem here, got 10k tokens but when I tried to unlock flamewar the app closes😩. Tried several times but no luck till now. Hope this can be fixed soon, playing on Android phone.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Everything Flamewar related crashes the game: be it a map run, check her in the barracks etc. Otherwise everything seems OK. iPadOS v13.7, ABT v2.5.0.1. No problems with v2.5.0.0.

Just in case, I light the ABT–signal to call @exientgreg

EricOSU
    @ericosu

I can’t even get the app to launch anymore. It gets to the loading screen. Finishing loading then crashes. So much for earning enough tokens to get Flamewar.

Phillips
    @phillips

Congratulations to Rovio for another update that prevents the game from opening. If you aren’t going to product test an update could you please not release them in the middle of a new character event. Given we get 52 events a year the only events I care about are new character events where I try and get the new character and accessories and now that progress has been halted. But don’t worry I’m sure we will get apology tokens in the next event that nobody will care about.

ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

Flamewar workaround – Use a different Transformer and you can play without crashing the game. . . so far

ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

Any touch of the TF character Flamewar CRASHES the app.  After navigating to Squad Noughties the instant you Touch Flamewar the App Crashes.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I tried to use flamewar in an event run in try mode and indeed the app also crashes then. I can play with other characters though.

Phillips
    @phillips

Anybody got a work around if you were upgrading Flamewar. Was upgrading and the upgrade is finished but as the game automatically goes to the barracks to advise upgrade complete the game crashes on start up and I am unable to get into the game.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Also noticed that the missile holes aren’t shooting much missiles anymore? Some only 2, some don’t shoot at all. And off course it’s missile day🙄

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@deindiaan I have noticed that too but one reason might be that EMP disables missile silos for a moment. I haven’t tested if this is the reason (or a part of it) by using another bot, e.g. Hound or Grey Slam Grimlock.

Different bots have different strength in their EMP (accessory) capability, e.g. Mirage’s EMP only shuts the lid for a short moment after which the missile silo is again operational.

Greggers
    @exientgreg

yep, on it.
    cheers for saying! had no idea.
    colleague did a live update yest (news to me!) which shouldn’t change flamewar…
    yet here we are!
    sorry

moi
    @moifirst

I see there has been a new soft update to v 2.5.0.2 (android).
    I don’t know if this has solved the crashing problems, because I didn’t have them (I don’t have Flamewar.)

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

@exientgreg, I also noticed a problem with the piglab today: I can’t make more than one purple crystal at a time as it doesn’t give the option to increase the green crystal input.  The other colors work as normal.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

iOS has also v2.5.0.2 and it solves the (Flamewar) problem.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Flamewar

Viewing 24 replies - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.