New Event – Energon Lockdown

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Energon Lockdown

• It’s time for the last event of 2019.
    No new bot is introduced, as has been suggested already by the absence of any indication for this. (Although you never know this for sure with R/E.)
    This event has two bots but no energonicon.

energon lockdown-event.jpg

The bonus squad is Pure Warriors, consisting of Lockdown, Energon Lockdown, Brawl and Ironhide.

All these bots are also in the exchange with accessories.

Good luck and have fun.
    And I wish you all a happy 2020!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

They don’t learn from their mistakes. Exactly like it did last year an event that changes all blocks into ice blocks with the Christmas decorations causes all blocks in the non event runs to change too. So that makes the destroy wood or stone daily missions impossible to complete.

nfanteribl
    @marcus2014

‘They don’t learn from their mistakes. Exactly like it did last year an event that changes all blocks into ice blocks with the Christmas decorations causes all blocks in the non event runs to change too. So that makes the destroy wood or stone daily missions impossible to complete.’

True – this very annoying

moi
    @moifirst

It wouldn’t even surprise me if R/E makes the wooden or stone blocks the challenge target for one of the days in this event.
    That would fit in the picture.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

At least this year you can finish the daily quest, whereas last year, you couldn’t. At least the current one, since it only has one category requiring stone blocks. The rest can all be completed.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Only if you have unlocked either the Challenge run or Jenga (or both) you have extra daily tasks.

@vabeachguy

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@grimlockdown

True, I forgot that the two were linked.

I forget how many tokens they gave us last year, for the error. Rather than tokens that will expire, they should give us one green crown of our choice… which they’ll never do lol.

Pako
    @pako

@sntrooper, it is really annoying. I have to complete one more task for the daily missions and the two left to do are wood and stone blocks.

@grimlockdown
    , challenge run is full of ice blocks. Thought it wouldn’t be the case, I was wrong.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@Lewie4

I have “Destroy 75 stone blocks” as one of my Daily Quest goals today.

How exactly does R/E expect this to be achievable when all the stone and wood blocks have been replaced by glass blocks this week?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Energon Lockdown

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.