New Event – Drag Strip

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Drag Strip

• Here’s another new event.
    It has one bot and makes use of energonicons.
    drag strip event.jpg

The bonus squad is Support, consisting of Grapple and Drag Strip.
    Drag Strip, Breakdown, Dead End and Motormaster are in the exchange with accessories.

Good luck and have fun.

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
  • moi
    @moifirst

It’s a little bit strange that Grapple isn’t in the exchange although he’s half of the bonus squad.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Runs seem to be in fast forward mode.

Asen_77
    @asen

Mine Grapple is level 16 with all accessories and he is extremely weak unfortunately. Promote him to Gold Crown but he doesn’t hit all targets in today event. What will happened when there is some strong target then Yellow blocks :(

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Grapple sucks.

cuxdavide
    @davide

i agree

fast forward mode

grapple and drag strip sucks

moi
    @moifirst

Maybe this is some compensation for the extreme speed (well, sort of) in the challenge runs.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@asen Judging my leaderboard you need to have Grapple promoted to ruby crown (or thereabouts) in order to match an emerald crowned TF (Blaster, Hound etc.).

Asen_77
    @asen

@grimlockdown Most probably is like that, but this bot doesn’t deserves more than Gold Crown, and actually I am not using it because with Green Crown Blaster made more point than the Gold Crown Grapple.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Just killed the unicron with grapple. But indeed he sucks at shooting blocks. Glazor is a nice help!

otter
    @otter

Not impressed……. so much for the “promises”…..

__^[]^__
    @wrioter

Grapple is a great transformer if you want to bag groceries or re-arrange deck chairs. For some strange reason I wanna see things blow up in this game not build things like playing Minecraft.

Kdubz
    @kdubz

How is the same person with the same bot listed twice in my group standing?

Soundwave
    @soundwave

Has anyone else not been getting their leader board tokens when the daily challenge round ends?  I should have ended in second place yesterday with 500 tokens.  Instead, when I clicked the challenge icon showing the gift box, I got nothing.  No pop up telling me my place, nothing.  It just went back to the map screen with no tokens awarded and no ranking displayed.

I had this happen a couple times during the last challenge, but I didn’t pay much attention to it.  I wasn’t even 100% certain it had not awarded my tokens because I wasn’t playing hard for tokens.

But I am 100% certain this time, as I was working toward Dragstrip, and he will no longer be possible for me after missing out on these tokens.  Especially if this trend continues.

Anyone else?

Soundwave
    @soundwave

I’ve seen reports of the challenge run problems, and grabbed the new update in case my issue is somehow related.  I’ll see what happens today.

cuxdavide
    @davide

@kdubz nickname isn’t univocal so there can be several people with same nick

Kdubz
    @kdubz

@davide yeah, because a nickname of nunyainc is a super common nickname. And both had the same bot promoted to the exact same level. I’ve often thought Rovio just populated these boards with fake bots for a long time. Based on the number of remaining active users, I always thought it was fishy that a list of 20 competitors would populate in a couple of minutes, regardless of time of day.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

At least they are naming the bots now- about a year ago I got a scoreboard where half the “players” were called “noname”.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Unlocked an odd new legendary accessory for Mirage in my 10 gold crates. It wasn’t visible in the accessories menu before I got it. New design that has never been used before in the game called sunglasses but they look more like goggles to me.

accessory.jpg

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Drag Strip

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.