New Event – Deceptihogs

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Deceptihogs

• A new event with one bot and no energonicons

deceptihogs.jpg

The bonus squad is Pure Warriors, consisting of Lockdown, E.Lockdown, Brawl and Ironhide

All 26 Deceptihogs are in the exchange but without accessories.

Good luck and have fun.

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Replies
  • FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

Had a feeling this event would happen after Autobirds.

Everything seems to be made of wood, too.

I’ll probably be focusing on getting Starscream or Shockwave, since they’re the oldest/cheapest characters I don’t have yet…

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Elite pigs are back.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

And lots of elite pigs….had a run that looked like a spark run. Scoring is great today though!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Good luck everyone else.

I’m just doing the one run to complete my Daily Quest and that’s it.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

I have an 800% bonus and today’s scores are great even with 1 bot.  But, I’m not sure there is anything in the token exchange that I care about any more.   The more overpowers I get, the more it seems like a waste of time–overpowering rarely seems to make any appreciable difference in a character.  Maybe I will play for the gold crates,  maybe not.

cuxdavide
    @davide

i’m wrong or ironhide can’t be used cause is a autobird?

otter
    @otter

Same here……. those elite pigs are killing my gems……. not worth it……good luck all….

cuxdavide
    @davide

can’t belive…. elite pigs with silver shield are invulnerable to lockdown at level 6 with venom weapon…

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

My level 19 energon lockdown with some solid accessories can’t kill those silver shield pigs, either.  Dies in every run today.   Breakdown with EMP rounds works well, but not in the bonus squad.  I’m out.

CD
    @bartiedog

Really stupid to have a challenge with elite pigs that you can’t complete a run without dying.   Very low scores  today too.  This SUCKS!!!!!!!!

cuxdavide
    @davide

@fortressmaxim ok at this point i think is a bug…. hope they will solve before the end of the event

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Not a bug, just a bad mismatch between spamming us with the toughest enemies during an event featuring a squad full of weaklings.

Phillips
    @phillips

@lewie4

It would be really useful if the bonus squad was able to kill all enemies in a run. Although it is ground pigs day my level 16 Energon Lockdown with Explosive Rounds still dies when the twin elite shield flying pigs shows up. Not only can he not kill them but I empty an entire clip (+107% clip size) into them and not even a sliver of damage is done. Ultimate Megatron can kill, hand out damage or has gravity force drag them to the ground but he is not bonus squad.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Not happy with this event in general TBH.

cuxdavide
    @davide

some body have try brawl if can kill silver shield elite pig?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I believe the Lockdowns’ weapons are considered “small arms.” The shield elite pigs are immune to small arms fire.

ph
    @ph

I was going to overpower Deadend but I am spending more time recharging than playing and the gem cost to complete a run is too expensive .  I will rotate my TFs and when they die that’s it.  I have enough for the sparks and the rest will be coins.

__^[]^__
    @wrioter

This “challenge” is a joke. I really dislike the situational dependent elite pigs that only come out when a weaker pig is doing the event. My double click, swipe up reset is getting tired of this tedious depressing fecal mess. What light in the loafer code-monkey came up with this “great” idea.

Asen_77
    @asen

Amazing wins from 10 Gold Crates with tokens in that events. Never have such a result in one roll.

973CD84B-26CF-46C9-BDF2-7B1AA54ACF05.jpeg

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Congrats @asen! My Gold crates contained only rare or epic accessory upgrades – probably my worst Gold crate set.

This event was also one of the worst. I usually don’t mind elite pigs but this time I kind of minded because the available bonus squad members couldn’t kill the flying silver shield pig (although I’m not sure about Brawl but nobody reported him being successful). And almost every time the flying silver shield pig killed my Energon Lockdown.

But despite this event sucked I got 11 Gold crates and all the spark canisters.

I also got extremely lucky with the Spire! I got 14,000 sparks, 13,500 tokens and more gems than I used. I used tokens to upgrade Ultimate Megatron to level 20.

__^[]^__
    @wrioter

I took in nice loot, not as well as you gents, but not bad considering the event. I did some runs with a lvl13 Brawl and he could destroy some of the shielded elite pigs. There were other shield pigs that were invulnerable to any damage whatsoever. The only option was to try to outrun them and take the kamikaze damage, which usually didn’t work out very well.

cuxdavide
    @davide

@wrioter so you confirm that also brawl can’t destroy silver shield flying pigs. honestly i can’t understand this decision from the developer… i can destroy boss pig or half unicron with lockdown but can’t destroy a little pig come on….

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

I just ignored the elite shield pigs. If they killed my, I have enough gems that I just revive and go on.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Deceptihogs

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.