New Event – Damn, I’m Good

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Damn, I’m Good

• It is time for a new event!

This event uses two TFs and no energonicon. And as usual with events involving Speedsters all event runs are speeded.

Damn, I’m Good event banner

The bonus squad is Speedsters, consisting of Sideswipe, Red Alert, Sunstreaker and Mirage.

All these TFs are also in the exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Replies
  • Pako
    @pako

I’d thought that Menasor would be offered in this event, or am I missing something?

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

He isn’t available in the gold crates yet, so I guess next event. He’s still offered for 5000 gems under the characters tab.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@deindiaan

750 Gems for me. With it, I’d also get 3,500 Sparks and 10,000 Coins.

Dixie
    @dixie

Facebook does not let me access it through Angrybirds anymore

Pako
    @pako

@deindiaan that was the missing clue, the gold crates.

Still weighing whether to buy it now or wait for the next event to be available for tokens.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@vabeachguy

Yes I know that you can get a better offer than 5000 gems, but I’ve spend to much money on gems in this game and than you’ll only get the 5000 gems offer for characters. But no problem will get him with tokens next event.

Geli
    @geli

Today is Balloon Pig Day.  First 2 runs had 7 then 8 high value targets (15 points) which is almost criminal, due to the raised levels to receive tokens.  Getting to the 150k mark normally results in earning 500 tokens .  Today, that same score doles out only 250 tokens.  The token payout:

1. 100 tokens @ 2,000 points
    2. 100 tokens @ 4,000 points
    3. 150 tokens @ 10,000 points
    4. 150 tokens @ 16,000 points
    5. 150 tokens @ 30,000 points
    6. 150 tokens @ 50,000 points
    7. 200 tokens @ 100,000 points
    8. 250 tokens @ 200,000 points
    9. 500 tokens @ 300,000 points
    10. 750 tokens @ 400,000 points

Either have more HVT in the runs or return the token payout to the usual.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

2 out of the last 3 times that I’ve gotten the unicorn (this event and last event), I’ll get about half way through the run and have him damaged about 50%, and then all of the sudden my shots no longer cause any damage. I hit him, but 0 damage. So I can’t defeat him. My bot is more than strong enough to defeat him, but this glitch prevents me from doing so.

Is anyone else experiencing that? Is there a specific cause that I’m not understanding?

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@vabeachguy

Same here, 2 times the unicron, 2 times only 50%. In the beginning you hit him normal but after that you don’t do any damage anymore.. Have no idea why

Geli
    @geli

@vabeachguy

First I’ve read of this.  I am Fortunate that your problem has not happened to me.
    Yet.

Asen_77
    @asen

I have Menasor for 2000 Gems with 35k sparks. Till now all characters were 750 Gems and last one were 1000 Gems. Now this one is 2000 Gems. I think I will wait till next week when event will start to see what will be his price.

Zarquon
    @zarquon

Pondering taking one of these deals. Suggestions as to whether or not I go Sideswipe or Red Alert?

thx

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@zarquon My preference is Sideswipe and then Red Alert but I have also seen lots of Mirages in leaderboards.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@grimlockdown

Mirage is one of my favorites, I always use him if he’s featured.

rocktheglobe
    @rocktheglobe

I’ve never seen an ability to get tokens above 200K.

Zarquon
    @zarquon

Thanks for the input. I have Mirage. He’s fresh as they come. Maybe the Sideswipe deal is the way to go.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Definitely go for sideswipe instead of red alert!

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@rocktheglobe

I have, many times. Not often, but many times. I wish they’d let you collect tokens no matter how high the score is. If I want to spend gems to get 5 Million points (if that’s even possible in a 24 hour period), then let me get tokens for it. Maybe 750 Tokens for every 100,000 points above a certain level or something like that.

rocktheglobe
    @rocktheglobe

Just passed 150K, didn’t get my tokens.  🤬

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Only got 20 tokens for coming in seventh despite starting hours before the “lowered token levels because you started to late” time and now it is saying that even if I started now within an hour of the round starting I’d only get the lower numbers (100 for first, 50 for second, etc). Anyone else getting this?

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@rocktheglobe

Yesterday you could get tokens at 100k, 200k, 300k and 400k. It was a all pigs targets scoring day, then the thresholds are higher than for example today with energon structure day. (100k, 150k, 200k=max)

Geli
    @geli

A new low in points for an event run – 176 during a Beach node on Energon Structure Day.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Damn, I’m Good

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.