New Event – Changing Loyalties

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Changing Loyalties

• It’s Thursday night so it’s a new event time!

This event uses two TFs and an energonicon.

Event Banner for Changing Loyalties

The bonus squad is The Hotrods, consisting of Rodimus, Dead End, Ricochet and Drift.

All these TFs are also in the exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • Not to mention, Cyclonus is now in the game as part of the VIP squad.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

It’s missile day and missiles are everywhere but in the event runs. @exientgreg

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Pff indeed almost no missiles in the event runs, scoring sucks like this😩

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Yes, best thing about missile day is the total lack of missiles. I’m maybe seeing missile silos on about 20% of the runs (so, 1 out of every 5 runs).

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

It’s all part of the update that “improves” the game. Scores have been too high in the past, so they reduced the missiles so you have to spend gems to make it to max tokens. But, typical of an R/E tweak, they practically got rid of them all. I’m surprised that glass block day wasn’t stone or wood, or maybe those days are next.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

I’m surprised that they haven’t come up with a Weekly Challenge ‘War Pass’. For €22 a week, you too can get to shoot at the objects required to earn tokens.

Greggers
    @exientgreg

yep, sorry. saw the issue and your post at weekend as was unable to fix. sanity checked the upcoming ones for similar issues and we should be fine :)

@exientgreg I love the new Angry Birds Transformers update with the Crystals, which means it’s easier for me to both upgrade my bots AND get accessories I couldn’t get in the previous updates with Gems. However, I feel like that the majority of the people on here who hate the update are being salty about the changes, and sure, there are some downsides (like the Prime Pass needing to be paid for every season), but nevertheless, I still love the new update.

Also, Tracks is my favorite Transformer with Skids and Starscream being close seconds, so it would be amazing if you and the others at Exient and Rovio could get Tracks and Skids in the game someday. ;)

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

@exientgreg unfortunately that’s going to be too late for anyone trying to gather enough tokens to overpower (especially any bot that’s in the 20+ level bracket)

ABT
    @abt

@andrewinireland You can still “buy” the missing tokens with gems. However, since its nearly impossible to farm gems anymore, this means you may need to spend cold hard cash to buy gems. This will make R/E happy.

In other words, R/E can earn more $$/€€/££ with low scoring targets whether it’s intentional or not.

On the other hand, there were 2 days with glass block targets, so it shouldn’t be hard to hit max points on those days, even without fully promoted team. On those days, I saw people on the scoreboard with over 1M(!) in points (when they can already hit the highest tier reward with only 200K points).

I should finish with about 14.8K tokens while spending 0 gems, no recharges! I’m only promoted to about +1050%.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@andrewinireland With 1,400 % promotion I managed to get enough tokens to overpower Dead End to level 23. I used 20 gems for recharges (on sharktihog and missile days).

You can still “buy” the missing tokens with gems. However, since its nearly impossible to farm gems anymore, this means you may need to spend cold hard cash to buy gems. This will make R/E happy.

In other words, R/E can earn more $$/€€/££ with low scoring targets whether it’s intentional or not.

@abt
    WHY DO YOU PEOPLE THINK ROVIO AND EXIENT ARE MONEY HUNGRY?! THEY AREN’T! THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE A NEW UPDATE BY DOING AWAY WITH THE OLD AND GOING IN WITH THE NEW (taking out materials for crystals) WHILE FIXING SOME BUGS (the missile silo disappearance accident), AND YOU AND YOUR RIOTING “FRIENDS” ARE THINKING THAT THEY ARE RUINING THE GAME WITH IT!

There was this one Super Smash Brothers Melee tournament where Hungrybox (using Jigglypuff) won against Mango (using Fox) in the Grand Finals, and everyone cheered at Hungrybox’s victory. After H-Box won, he and Mango shook hands, but it turned out to be a symbol of disrespect, as Mango had put a crab in Hungrybox’s hand. Want to know why I mentioned this? BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR RIOTING COMRADES ARE BEING THE MANGO OF THE ANGRY BIRDS TRANSFORMERS COMMUNITY, AND THE ANGRY BIRDS TRANSFORMERS GAME ITSELF IS HUNGRYBOX! Rovio and Exient worked so hard on this new update, and you and your “friends” stuff a crab in their hands as a way of being disrespectful!

SO GO AHEAD! Whine about the new update like the little 5 year olds you are! Have the mods block me for a day or two even! But remember this: I will continue to play Angry Birds Transformers until the day I die.

moi
    @moifirst

@nemesis-hot-rod Please temper your zealotism and respect that there are many, many others who have a different opinion. No need to insult them.

@moifirst Alright. Sorry if I got a little too upset.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

I think that the reference to “rioting” is very telling…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Changing Loyalties

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.