New Event – Autobirds

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Autobirds

Viewing 17 replies - 26 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Replies
  • GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@lewie4 The black (+5) and white (-1) blocks have reverted back to the normal on appearance but not on the scoring.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@deszaras

I’m playing this event with moonracer, she’s not that bad. She can kill wmt missiles and shoots all blocks easily. She has emp so flying pigs and baloon pigs are easy to get too.

Just overpowered her to level 16, she gets over 500% extra the first overpower.

cuxdavide
    @davide

@grimlockdown yeah same problem here, now i can’t understand what are the black blocks, very bad, cause i’m using alpha trion and i can accurately hit white blocks and avoid black… but now? :-(

otter
    @otter

Same here…… very frustrating…….

Lewie4
    @lewie4

Thanks for flagging this guys, I’ve spoke to the dev team and they’re looking to fix it ASAP.

Until then Glass blocks are +5, Stone blocks are -1!

cuxdavide
    @davide

@lewie4 ok thanks, in this case no problem, just hit glass :D

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@deindiaan

Thanks. I’ve used her a few times in the event Andrea she isn’t bad. For that squad, she is much better at clearing blocks compared to the rest. I don’t think she’s worth the gems though.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Is Energon Windblade as bad as regular Windblade?

Look at what found just now. Don’t know if anyone besides me has seen this character, but here he is. Also, guess what squad he is in.

New Bomb Character 1

New Bomb Character 2

He probably does not transform into a boat for his vehicle mode (which would be cool and different if he did), but his character icon makes him look like a water toy.

Anyone know he is suppose to be?

moi
    @moifirst

@jimmy-necessary
    I’ve seen this Terrence-bot also.
    Alas, he doesn’t transform into a boat, but just in a car.
    newbot-vehicle.jpg

Here’s also a screenshot of its weapon
    newbot-shooting.jpg

So now we only have to wait until this bot becomes available.
    Probably this will be in (one of the) next event(s).

EDIT (an hour later):
    Obviously this bot is one (, up till now the only) member of the Support squad.

FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

I wanna say the new bot looks like Huffer, but the coloring is a bit off…

Soundwave
    @soundwave

I saw this new bot last night.   Looks like Grapple to me.

CougRon
    @cougron

I thought one of the early auto bots was named Hook. He was a yellow crane truck which this new character appears to be.

edit:

guess that was a Constructicon.

my research tells me their are two that match my memory: Grapple and Hauler, with Grapple being the more common though both were virtually identical (based on the same toy).

FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

Looking at the new character even more, I could have sworn I’ve seen him before. Not just the transformer, but this specific Transformer + Bomb concept…

I felt this way with Alpha Trion + Eagle, too.

CougRon
    @cougron

Any speculation on when the new character will be available? Memorial weekend is in the US seems pretty likely but I’m hoping not because I can’t play much at all that weekend (not much time available to access devices and I’m going multiple days to remote national park country where if I do have time  I’m not likely to have bandwidth )

FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

@cougron Probably after this event, I’m guessing, which ends in roughly 3 days.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

And it will be a new squad event so no promo(210%). Getting 10.000 tokens means playing all day every day…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Autobirds

Viewing 17 replies - 26 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.