New Event – Alpha Trion

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Alpha Trion

• A new event with one bot and with energonicons

alpha trion.jpg

The bonus squad is VIP, consisting of Alpha Trion and…er, well that’s it.

Alpha Trion, Optimus Prime and Elita-One are in the exchange with accessories.

As @elpapam would say: Good luck people and have fun.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
  • Replies
  • FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Seems like it’s always 1 bot when a new character is introduced,  to keep scores low.  This time no bonus squad, so scores stay even lower.  Just do the gem offer and maybe play for accessories.

Tobyjug
    @tobyjug

Has those nasty flying pigs that you see in the spark run which take out easily your bot.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

The release notes for version 1.41.x.0 refer those nasty pigs as elite pigs. The same release notes also mention eggbots as challenges…

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

1700 points a day with these low scores without promo won’t be easy…but I’ll give it a try. My Offer is 5000 gems for Alpha, little to much(don’t even have them)

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Yep, the Enhanced Pigs (all types) from the Spark Run have made an appearance…

moi
    @moifirst

@deindiaan The most probable reason for having to pay such a high amount of gems is that you made some in app purchases in the past.
    See also this thread

cuxdavide
    @davide

if they ask 5k gems mean they offer also 100k sparks… at me they ask 750 gems but only 3500 sparks, don’t know if take it or not

anyway, the presence of elite pigs also in the event make me more determined to invest sparks only on tought bots like hound or ironhead

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@moifirst

Yes I know about the offers getting higher when you make in app purchases. I made a couple so this is my bad now.

And indeed I get 100k sparks with the bird… But for 5000 gems I can get 225k sparks with the eggs park… So not going to do this

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

My new character bundles are always for 1000 gems.  If I were getting the 5000 gem offers, there is no way I would ever get new characters and would quit playing.   As it is, these bundles are literally the only thing I spend any gems on anymore (except when they add something permanent like a new spark run slot).

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

For those having the 5,000 gem bundle there will be (or at least previously have been) a 2,000 gem bundle from Tuesday or Wednesday onwards. This lower gem bundle has only 35,000 sparks and at most one accessory (in addition of a new TF).

cuxdavide
    @davide

i see

750 gems 3500 sparks 10000 coins

1000 gems 12000 sparks 1 accessory

5000 gems 100000 sparks 2 accessories

there is also 2000-35000?

ph
    @ph

2000 gems  35000 sparks 1 accessory

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Got 6 Pig City runs in a row last night, for Missile day. Random, my arse.</p>

ph
    @ph

Any one  know what materials are needed to upgrade Alpha Tron?

moi
    @moifirst

@ph autocogs and anger chips (and super rareium)

ph
    @ph

@moifirst  Thanks, just waiting for lower offer or luck in gold crates.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

There’s a guy in my group today with +210% bonus who’s making a hard push to hit 200,000 points.

By my calculations, it’ll take him over 80 runs to do it.

That’s insane.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

That’s insane to go that high with 210% promo. Was happy to hit a first place yesterday with 72k points, also running with 210% promo. Need a few more tokens today and then I finally have 10k tokens for Alpha Trion :). I made sure that I took 1700 tokens a day.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Me: … 9,998, 9,999 and 10,000 tokens
    Token Exchange: Alpha Trion

I used Hound with 210% promotion. I had two first places, two second/third places and one fifth. I used two recharges on four days and three recharges on one day as was 25 points short of 50,000.

cuxdavide
    @davide

i use alpha trion in spark events, but yesterday, when transformed in airplane, he don’t produce earthquake…. is normal????????

moi
    @moifirst

@davide No, that isn’t normal. When I use Alpha Trion in a spark run he still produces an earthquake when transforming into an airplane.

cuxdavide
    @davide

thanks @moi, for the second time i use alpha trion and no earthquake. may the problem be in the accessories? i have metal beard and gun

moi
    @moifirst

@davide
    I think at first I’ve made a wrong  interpretation of your question. I was thinking, that your problem (no earthquake or maybe better called no shockwave) was specific for the sparks run.
    However, if you have the same problem in regular runs, then this is probably caused by the fact, that your bot (Alpha Trion (aka AT)) isn’t upgraded to a high level.
    Although I haven’t paid too much attention to this, I can remember that in the beginning I also couldn’t see any effects during transformations. But when the level of AT became higher, I started to notice its effects.

So upgrading your bot to a higher level might be the solution.

P.S.: If you want to direct a question (or answer) to a specific player, you have to use the @name, which is present under the players name. (For instance, use @moifirst instead of @moi if you want to direct your message to me.)
    Then this will be highlighted in the text and the one ,who you’ve sent your message to will be notified.

cuxdavide
    @davide

@moifirst thanks, my alpha trion is at level one but the strange thing is that until 2-3 days ago it produce the shockwave when was airplane…. something is changed and i don’t understand what

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Alpha Trion

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.