New Event – Alpha Trion

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Alpha Trion

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 69 total)
  • Replies
  • John
    @john12345

@craftymitts maybe your internet signal is bad happens when the signal goes down

John
    @john12345

@exientgreg is the game still running and are they still supporting it or is it over we all want to know now

Greggers
    @exientgreg

Still serviced ;)

I’ve nudged the team and will be sorted ASAP.

Sorry for any convenience.

otter
    @otter

Still nothing on the Apple platform……or the Android platforms……anyone have any luck??

John
    @john12345

@exientgreg when do you think the version will be released

ABT
    @abt

@otter Since the day is over already (R/E is in Europe), they will probably submit by tomorrow. It can take 24 hours for an update to be approved by the app store (iOS or Android). (It takes even longer for the Amazon app store.)

John
    @john12345

@abt do you plan to make any more original characters other than prime pass tfs seeing as predakings sword is on the gestalt logo that means he will release soon 2021 has had no original tfs other than prime pass ones and also what was with the events being named after the transformers that where top prize instead of original names???

ABT
    @abt

@john12345 I don’t work for R/E, so I can’t take/act on any requests or feedback. 🤔

I can speculate as well, but because there are still a few unfilled squads (Gestalt, Noughties, etc…) there should be more non PrimePass TFs coming. R/E can repeat the same 12 PrimePass0-only TFs in the first 6 seasons of War Pass for the next 12 months or do something different and start offering them in the Token Exchange. I’m hoping for the latter. 🤞

Edit: I think the Event names being just the Top Prize TF name is probably just automatic. Coming up and putting a nice catchphrase for the Event name takes more work and effort.

John
    @john12345

@exientgreg I hope they still make new characters

John
    @john12345

@exientgreg why did ver 2.12.0 get delayed a few hours though that was weird??

otter
    @otter

Has anyone been Abe to get back into the game??

Greggers
    @exientgreg

Being resolved as we speak – new build comes out monday – live updating now so folks have stuff to do over the weekend :)

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

So far no live update on Android yet…

John
    @john12345

@exientgreg is there a free token reward for missing a few days of the event

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

@exientgreg so how it is possible on the Slipstream event, for a player to make up 125000+ points in 3 turns…cheating? player AGUS just did so…3 turns..no sense spending a penny on this event…this is bogus…oh wait unless you devs have accounts to keep the $tatu$ quo….sucks….

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

@exientgreg meanwhile w/a 200% level 15 Slipstream it took me 5 turns to make 18000 points…stop throttling the game. Let  us play/earn…

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

Nope  John, I have good internet. 1G …

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

@exientgreg I’m posting this here because your support is non existent and if they do reply they ask all the questions that I spent my time enumerating already…so it’s filtered thru a bot or they are clueless. Emily seems to be the only one who actually cares but who knows if/when she recieves my report. I know you love players with addictive personalities …who will get angry and spend $150 ‘not to lose’  (not to lose ‘what’, I have no idea) but that’s not gonna be me…

Greggers
    @exientgreg

Hi,

Can you provide evidence / quantify my non existence please?

Especially when replying to tagged posts in my personal time. Lol

How do you know they only had 3 turns?

FYI unicorn results in major scores.

Are you aware that if you go offline and play infinite levels and then come online your scores are then uploaded when becoming online again. This can result in massive score jumps.

What’s your player Rovio ID please? (Long string underneath the version number in the credits screen)

I can check you haven’t accidentally been flagged as a cheat and put into a cheater leaderboard.

John
    @john12345

@exientgreg if there’s no new characters releasing soon won’t the game lose interest and income especially to older players.

Greggers
    @exientgreg

Time will tell… doing what we can with the allocated resources… roll out.

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

i ask about a cheater and you want to check if i’m a cheat…ummm k…smh…nice presence as a support guy…way to build trust…btw whoever runs this board really sucks at what they do.

ABT
    @abt

@craftymitts On the last day (ice/crystal day), I was able to hit 200K (max points) after only 5 runs! I was averaging about 4K-5K before bonus (or about 40K after bonus) per run with a green crown Slipstream (+840%). There were players with 600K+ in points in the leaderboard!

A few examples of runs:

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@craftymitts if you really sure, it was only 3 turns (if you only watching leaderboard without playing event, constantly refreshing, and 125k was made very fast, like during 5-6 min) – most probably it’s a cheater. But Slipstream event has Special feature – high frequency Unicron appearing. So, its posible to make such scores without cheating. I got 2 Unicrons in the row few days ago. Maybe this player was lucky and got 3 Unicrons one by one.

They need your Rovio ID to find and check this player, because names in this game not unique.

Next time post in the right Event thread please.

John
    @john12345

@exientgreg can you promise us that when season 7 ends the new update will release as soon as possible unlike the last two which wasn’t very good.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Alpha Trion

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.