New El Porkado Levels…

Home Forums Bad Piggies Fan Club by Pigineering New El Porkado Levels…

• Is anyone else playing the new El Porkado levels? Crickets up in here… *smile*

I am stuck on El Porkado 6-18…got the time star but cannot find the star star. That is, I know where the star is and I need to shine a light on it (I think) to get it to fall, but I cannot get the light to hit it. I have used everything on my contraption, as the level dictates a pretty strict adherence to light angle and speed.

Any help?

Also, is there a statue walkthrough anywhere? I have 4/10 but have no idea how many I have missed… Seems the Bad Piggies community isn’t all that large these days, and walkthroughs are hard to find…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@sutekh137 You can find statues in the dark levels, there’s one in each of those levels. Our level walkthroughs are coming very soon.

Anonymous

I’m having the exact same problem with level 18. It seems no matter where I put the light it just isn’t close enough to get the pig to drop it.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

I am getting the star to drop, but only at the cost of trashing my contraption. *smile*

If you put the light on the back of the motorcycle (I assume you have set up a “motorcycle” style contraption) and point it straight up, you can still set off the first block (yellow switch) by slowly going up the first hill then rolling back down.

Then, gun it and go all the way up and around the little curley-que. But the red switch block will NOT activate (I can’t get it to, anyway), so you will crash and break your bike apart. But if you scroll over you will slowly see the star fall to the right.

But how to get up there after that? I’ve no idea.

I am going to try some more with other locations, though there aren’t many with this limited contraption config.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

I got it, finally… Put the light on the top front of the motorcycle form factor, and point it straight up (perpendicular to the frame of the cycle). That consistently gets the star to fall, and the motorcycle can make it across the gap at the end.

Unfortunately, the bike still breaks apart, even as the star falls on your pig — no way to get to the finish. So, I cheated and used superglue to hold it together. Then, once across the gap, cut the engine, wait for the star, then gun it and reach the finish.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

Walkthroughs are up and it seems like you need to be kind of lucky…

Bad Piggies The Road To El Porkado Level 6-18 Walkthrough

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@bad-piggies-2

I’ll say… I tried at least 20 times and never had the bike cross the gap so smoothly. So, for my “luck” I used superglue. *smile*

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

@sutekh137 Ah, ok. I actually got it without superglue as I don’t like using PU’s, though it took a lot of tries

cwheels
    @cwheels

Are statue walkthroughs up anywhere? Thank you.

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

@cwheels Not yet but there is one statue in each of the dark levels

Home Forums Bad Piggies Fan Club by Pigineering New El Porkado Levels…

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.