new download 8/12

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum new download 8/12

• Did anyone try to download. I did it wouldn’t install so I uninstall the game went back into install and I’m getting error message couldn’t install on USB or SD. I have more than enough room on both devise and sd. This happened before with another up date but I forget how I fixed it. Anyone remember? I know I was not the only one with this problem.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

There’s a new download?

Are you Android or iOS?

Dbirdy
    @dawnlucas

Samsung galaxy 4 8.0 Android.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I just tried to launch the app and the 1st time it look so long to load the screen timed out and then the game froze, so I hard closed and tried to launch again and now the game will not load at all, it froze while downloading assets at 77%. I’m on iOS, iPad Air 2.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I finally got in and my Level 12 Energon Optimus Prime was able to kill the red shotgun pigs whith one shot. I also noticed the energonicons have been rearranged again…

Dbirdy
    @dawnlucas

My update froze at 97% still trying to install.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Correction: I don’t think the order of the energonicons has changed, but I think some of the outputs from the professor’s lab has changed at least for some of the high yield recipes.?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So have there actually been any substantive changes to game-play? i.e. Any new features, characters, or newly uncovered areas?

Or is this simply bug fixes and minor tweaks?

Edit:

According to its entry on Google Play:

Updated August 12, 2015

Current Version 1.6.24

“We addressed some minor issues in order to improve the user experience.”

(Although I recall at least one instance where it said that but turned out to be a major update – the update at the end of April ….)

eugene
    @eugene-alex

Mine updated this morning and things seem to be working so far. I have already done 2 more upgrades and a third is running. No crashes so far.

So far I will say thank you Rovio

Cerpin
    @cerpin

Lucky Android people, nothing on IOS yet…fingers crossed it will be out soon and will fix the upgrading character loop that has plagued me for a month!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m still holding out until someone can convince me that the iOS version is stable.

Still happily playing v1.5.19 :)

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Did they fix the permanent connection issue?

Dbirdy
    @dawnlucas

I finally downloaded and it worked I had to unmount SD and reboot. I have done 6 upgrades since 2:30 am this morning (all good) THANK YOU ROVIO.

eugene
    @eugene-alex

@werehamsta – it isn’t complaining to me about not having a connection so far.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum new download 8/12

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.