New Class For Bomb Added In The Update!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New Class For Bomb Added In The Update!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 75 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

@scruffydork No it will be level 10 too.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@scruffydork You can’t choose to switch between them. If you get the new headset, it replaces the old class. So far every new headset adds an extra 10% so the Cosair would be equal to whatever your pirate rank is plus one so if you have a rank 10 pirate he effectively becomes a rank 11 pirate when upgraded to the Corsair.

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

@killerkea Sorry, but that’s incorrect. Only the scaling factors for the class skills are buffed – the bird’s own Attack and Health stats are not affected by the class upgrade.

For example, Red’s Knight class has an upgraded version, the Ronin. The attack skill for both of them is called “Attack.” The Knight’s version deals damage equal to 115% of Red’s Attack stat, while the Ronin’s version deals damage equal to 125% of Red’s Attack. The Attack stat itself is not changed, only the scaling factor of the skill.

The same type of buff can be seen on Chuck’s Mage->Archmage and Matilda’s Cleric->Moon Priestess upgrades, all of which are listed at http://angrybirds.wikia.com/wiki/Epic_Characters (I would have linked to ABN’s own class overview, but the upgrades aren’t listed there).

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Thanks for the clarification. That means the damage improvement is better than I expected, but health doesn’t increase.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@all Any information about HOW TO HAVE IT ???????

Anonymous

@zackvoyager Nope still no way of getting it yet. We just know it’s there :D.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

I still never got the Moon Priestess…

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@marioandsonic It’s normal, it was just disponible for Android users who live in some countries in South-Eastern Asia during fall 2014. So if you didn’t get it, you will never be able to receive it…
    @partshade Seriously, I think that iOS users were left out… At least M. Priestess and Ronin were only available in some countries but Archmage was available for all these users. So I’ve switched to Android now…

RuCustum
    @rucustum

I fought against Ronin yesterday in PvP. Have not seen Bomb’s new class yet.

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

Are you able to play on your Android device? I haven’t been able to play since the update.

laura118b
    @laura118b

I’ve had very few problems since the update, and I’m on Kindle Fire. My problem with KOed birds never coming back is gone. I have no log on issues, and far fewer “false starts” where it shuts down during loading.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

Couldn’t someone ask Rovio about this class ? Perhaps it was just a bug…

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I’m now in stone league, and I’ve gotten a lot of opposing teams that include the stone guard. Has anyone actually fought against him? The one I am getting is rank 9.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

@mvnla2 I’be went up against him several times in the arena, but was always unable to check his stats. His stat sheet was bugged showing stats and abilities of another bird instead.

RuCustum
    @rucustum

@mvnla2
    I have played against him a handful of times. When I check his stats they show up, but the rectangle is very small, so it makes it hard to read.

I have also played against a couple other birds with headgear I do not have.

Anyone know the difference between the Mage and the Archmage?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@rucustum Archmage is 10% stronger, that is all.

RuCustum
    @rucustum

@angryjohnny
    thanks for the response.

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

I saw once the Stone Guard show up as the Mighty Eagles Mercenary for a CC level. When I checked his abilities it showed the same abilities as the Samurai. If you check the Stone Guard in the headgear selection screen you see the abilities he’s supposed to have.

Maybe the Corsair is a new class that will be available in the next event after Red’s event? (and be available to all!) One can only hope.

Oon
    @oon123

I’ve just unlocked Bomb’s Corsair class from a code in my daughters Angry Birds magazine (UK). It’s a 10% boost to the pirate class.

The code was Android and Windows Phone only, it didn’t work on her iPad so I used it on my Nexus :)

The codes are single use only as I tried it on a friends account afterwards and it was rejected.

Anonymous

@oon123 Thanks for the info. I’ll update the main post with your information.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I don’t understand how these class upgrades are so inconsistent…I feel sorry for iOS players that they didn’t even get Archmage…and yet, these class upgrades are kind of obscure, being that some people don’t even know how to get them in the first place…

Bossk
    @henjovr

Well, that sucks that you need a subscription :(

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Aw, and I was really looking forward to getting the Corsair, considering that would have completed my class upgrades as I have Ronin, Archmage and Moon Priestess.

Oon
    @oon123

Here are a couple of shots of the magazine if anyone in the UK is looking for it.

It’s issue 9, it’s the one that comes with the inflatable sword!

ABIssue9.jpg

Corsair.jpg

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@oon123 No pictures are showing up. Please upload the picture to you Album under your profile, copy the link from “Embed (med)” and then paste those into a post to show pictures.

Edit: never kind. Seems like the links was a bit delayed to showing up :-)

Hmmmmmm… I do NOT like the phrasing “exclusive” used for the distribution of the class-code in that magazine. It probably means that there is no other way to get it :-(

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New Class For Bomb Added In The Update!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.