New character for sale!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New character for sale!

Viewing 15 replies - 26 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Replies
  • Josm
    @josm

The offer is coming back in 1,5 hour. For those who missed it

ph
    @ph

If I wasn’t clear, I do enjoy playing the game. If not there is no way I would have 18 million coins, 4,000 gems and 102,000 pigs which are basically worth nothing now. Also I understand Rovio needs to make money and I watch every video that is presented to help with that but they need to be more responsive to bugs and player issues. Okay, my rant is finished and I am going to fall off my soapbox.

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

I succumbed and did by Rooimus. I have just set up the upgrade to take him to Level 9 – which looks to be only one upgrade away from being maxed out. I certainly can’t see 6 more upgrades being possible.

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

I can confirm that Rooimus only goes up to Level 10 – hence the max level at the moment is 460.

wrw01
    @wrw01

I have Rodimus at level 15 with a rank of Terrorcon at 465.

circuitjock
    @circuitjock

I guess I missed it… any clue when he is available to acquire again?

Rovibot
    @rovibot

Rodimus is confusing from an upgrade perspective. He can be upgraded all the way up to 15 and your rank and title will reflect that accordingly; however, the graphics on the upgrade charts seem to only suggest level 10.

I am not sure how far the glitch goes though and if his weapons are crippled to level 10 too.

JLoABT
    @jloabt

@rovibot they appear to have fixed this with the 1.8.14.3 soft update today. On ABT Facebook page someone reported that the weapon is fixed as well, and at Level 15 Rodimus kills a walking mortar tower in 2 shots. Rodimus definitely was unimpressive upon release, but they’ve hopefully addressed it. Mine is at level 12 but haven’t had a node to play with him since level 10.

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

I am glad Rovio is making obtaining new characters optional. I am sick of upgrading characters. After a point, more characters don’t really add to the experience as they just have minor variations in capability.

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

Well, it seems I was wrong – basing my posts on graphics without realising that invisible upgrades could happen. Now upgrading to Level 11 – can’t bring myself to use gems just to max out a couple of days early.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@vrinda-rajkumar

I’m just waiting for Rovio to raise the level cap from 15 to 20.

Rovibot
    @rovibot

I am not sure if I will purchase the next bot, mind you I said that last time too. It is getting pretty old to get a bot up to level XX. If the bot brings a new area in the map … I will probably bite. I may pass on the next guy otherwise.

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

@optimuspig …. Ha ha…I’d be surprised if Rovio does not p!ss off its most ardent loyalists if/when it does so.

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

@vegabomb, I don’t see being critical of some Rovio tactics as hate. Obviously they must monetise. Some of the ways they choose to do it isn’t finding favor with some of us.

wackybadger
    @wackybadger

I missed purchasing Rodimus; I never saw any in-game info about it being for sale. That is very odd because I constantly was prompted to buy Nemesis, which I did. Any chance Rodimus will be for sale again soon? I have a $50 Google Play credit from buying my new phone and nothing else interesting to spend it on.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New character for sale!

Viewing 15 replies - 26 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.