New Character – Warpath

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Character – Warpath

• A new character is on the way!

According to the update description, this character is Warpath. He’s the last member of the DK Crew of the Support Squad.

He uses Megatron as a base, and has Bomb’s voiceclips.

His weapon appears to be an odd cross between Shockwave and Megatron, a laser that leaves behind a black hole.

He looks so squished in his icon.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • moi
    @moifirst

Here’s a screenshot of Warpath in action
    warpath in action.jpg

Frank
    @flytyer37

So… this means we’re going to have to upgrade one, maybe two members of the Support squad to get Warpath. Based upon their relative strengths and capabilities (I’ve not played much with them as they never come up in rotation), who would you upgrade?
    Grapple

Drag Strip

Greenlight

moi
    @moifirst

@flytyer37  My advice would be either Grapple (high precision) or Drag Strip (a little bit wider range of destruction). But I think you could better watch them yourself in several YouTube videos to make your own choice.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

All of my TFs are at level 15 and I have Drag Strip promoted to purple so my vote goes to Drag Strip.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

You only need to promote one.  The events that introduce new TFs are always 1-bot-only.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I can’t stand Grapple’s grappling ability.

But I promoted him by default since he was the first TF to show up in that squad.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

In ABT News today.

Warpath in News

So, later this week he should be available in Gold crates and then in the next event starting this Thursday/Friday.

moi
    @moifirst

warpath-golden crates.jpg

Nothing stands in the way any longer for Warpath to be the top prize in the next event.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Character – Warpath

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.