New Character – Slipstream

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Character – Slipstream

• The new character Slipstream is introduced in the newsfeed.
    slipstream.jpg

She is also (at least theoretically) available in the gold crates.
    slipstream-gold crate.jpg

So I expect that she will be available in the next event.

Note: She has also been mentioned in the topic New Squad – Noughties , where I wanted to post this first. But after I’ve made some changes in the topic title to make clear that Slipstream was also present in that topic, that whole topic disappeared.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

New squad, so next event playing with 210% promo and trying to get 10.000 tokens :(

ph
    @ph

And playing against players who are able to upgrade and apply sparks to green

crown :(

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

If offered for 5K, I’ll skip this bot, and no way am I going to grind to get 10K tokens at 210%.

Geli
    @geli

So, Rovio, you offered this bot to me for 5000 gems?  No, but thank you (just to be polite and not post what I am really rethinking).

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Got this one for 750 gems.  It’s a pretty good one…only at level 6 but was able to beat unicron today relatively easily.

CougRon
    @cougron

Was going to ask what deal price in gems people were being offered.  I got 2000 but there is no way I can afford to pay that so I was going to see what they offered for ‘last minute’ discounts today but I didn’t get any. Did anyone have better deals?

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@cougron

750 was the offer that I got.

Boz
    @boz

Mine was a 1,000. The last new one was 2,000 and I didn’t buy it. I still needed to open the last spark run slot. I made a huge mistake not doing that long before. Raking in a lot more sparks now.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Character – Slipstream

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.