New Character — Ricochet

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Character — Ricochet

• Anyone know how he’s to be unlocked?

Ricochet.jpeg

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@pampeans He’s to be unlocked in an upcoming event. For now he’s available as a buddy.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Oh great! Another event…

sheepybach
    @paul13

I hope they sort all the bugs out from the last update and event but not expecting them to.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 i don’t expect a “soft” update will do something with the bugs an entire new update might fix the bus (if and only) the programmers from Rovio/Exient wants to fix them.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam
    Very true if they want to fix them.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 the way it is now it’s their favors. But i won’t spend a damn cent on buying gems. I am very upset with their response towards us.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@elpapam
    The only thing that comes to mind is that other players unaware of this forum are just playing the events and are buying Gems hand over fist and are making Rovio happy with a cash windfall and so are banging events out PDQ.
    Sad really if that’s the case. We should know more later when the event goes live and we find out if they have sorted the bugs out.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@paul13 i don’t if people know, but i don’t think those “people” at the events are always human.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Maybe not but peeps have to be buying gems for them to run event after event

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

If you haven’t had an opportunity to have him as a buddy yet, here’s a video to see him as a level 12 in action. It’s a short node, so he only comes out once, but it shows his dance at the end.

L12 Ricochet as a Buddy

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@millforce2k i wasn’t impressed at all with Riccohet as a Buddy it the same TF like Jazz but in another paint job. Even Bumblebee Variant differs in lunching mulitple missiles from original Bumblebee but Ricocchet and Jazz have 100% the same weapon with different painjob but in another squad. Nothing new here!

cbya
    @cbya

But he dances differently! :)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@cbya and this is something that will change the usage or firing system or the what type of weaponry has? It’s just the paint job that defers and the dancing as you said but those don’t matter in the battle!

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

I believe I found the difference between Jazz and Ricochet – Jazz fires rockets that explode upon impact whereas Ricochet’s rockets, after looking closely, go through objects. I saw Ricochet shoot a rocket at an airborne pig and the rocket went through the pig, popping it in the process. So I guess Ricochet to Jazz is what Shockwave is to Galvatron.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@mighty-red-1 it’s a bug same thing is happening with Variant Bumblebee. It get through the target first shot the second destroy the target.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@elpapam Ricochet’s weapon is intended to fire missiles that bounce or “richochet” between targets allowing him to destroy multiple pigs or blocks with a single shot

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@lewie4 i tried him at the recent event but i wasn’t so much impressed it felt like using Jazz with not the same rocket (but the same time of weapon) because the rocket of Rocochet’s is a bit smaller design in compare of Jazz / Bumblebee / Variant Bumblebee. But After hitting target the rocket it just change direction to make more damage? I used him and for my bad luck i was against Unicorn and lost bravely in the recent event!

Also the balancing of the event with having Unicron appear here or there are changing too much the balance of the players and that’s not good! Also in Lock & Load event, that have been removed the 2 TF squad and the en/cons it was a big fault in my honest opinion.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Does Ricochet use Birdium to upgrade, or does he use AutoCogs?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Thanks.

Sucks that its using the same mats as Ratchet.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig Well i don’t care also Rachet is 2nd beloved TF after Grimlock Series. And yeah it so much pain the AutoCogs but i have finished lvl 8 and i am running a node with him and he took down with two rocket a WMT! hm i have a feeling that it might also turn a good TFs Jazz is way undepowered in level 14 compare to Ricochet at level 8 that he is now! Also level 14 all the latest TFs from Seekers Event Skywarp & Starscream are very underpowered :(
    Sunstorm is a bit better form the other two but the Explosive Accessory at his head also i believe helps him a bit. Meh till now Ratchet is the best and second Rodimus we will see at the end how Ricochet do. But Grimlock series are the best! Thank God that i have spend more of my gems to buy them their accessories like the sword etch…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Character — Ricochet

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.