New Character – Blurr

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Character – Blurr

• blurr.jpg

Do I need to say more?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
  • moi
    @moifirst

And here is his description in the Newsfeed.
    blurr2.jpg

FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

Odd how his head is larger on the character render than the actual model…unless the playable Blurr’s head is larger than buddy Blurr’s for some reason.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Tried him out. First impression is he is excessively weak. Like worst than Bumblebee or Thundercracker (without explosive rounds) weak. I’ll have to use him at level 15 and fully accessorized to be sure but I think he might be the new worst character in the game.

AngryBirdPigKiller
    @alinangrybirds

He is fast so if i hold the touchscreen is shoot more lasers and is being strong so i got him yesterday so who have Blurr from crates shockwave spire and the event like :)

Emerald
    @emeraldab

I hope that he has good accessories. Like, base, he is horrible.

AngryBirdPigKiller
    @alinangrybirds

The accesories make my blurr funky and like a music lister and shoot everything is eggbot :)

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

LOL, that sounds awesome.

moi
    @moifirst

Time for a little quiz.
    Question: What is wrong in this picture?
    blurr-error2.jpg
    Hint: Maybe the absence of something.

Edit (15 min later): Although the blaster accessory isn’t visible, the EMP rounds are nevertheless present while playing.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@moifirst It’s only visible in vehicle mode.

AngryBirdPigKiller
    @alinangrybirds

I buy the EMP And each time i try to see where is that item so i buy so is shown only on vehicle mode.What look like a radio holding a plane xD

moi
    @moifirst

@sntrooper Thanks for the explanation! You’re right.

@alinangrybirds Although it shows only on vehicle mode, it is functioning all the time. Still a little bit strange that it isn’t shown in “normal” mode.

Emerald
    @emeraldab

@moi Yeah, I think thats kind of odd, but I think it would be cool if it balanced on his shoulder while in ‘normal’ mode.

moi
    @moifirst

@emeraldab Thanks for your response. I was planning to tell you a story about how hard it would be if Blurr was carrying a blaster on his shoulder whilst shooting at the same time, so that this could be the reason for not showing the blaster in “normal” mode.
    But then I realized that there are more things that are hard to do, like flying an airplane with a blaster attached atop of its wing. Not to mention a bird being the pilot of that plane.
    So I decided to skip that story and stop worrying about it any longer ;)

You Gotta be Joshing me
    @beakymcfeather

Weird, I figured he’d be Chuck.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Character – Blurr

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.