New challenge warning!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New challenge warning!

• I apologize ahead of time for not knowing the names of things but in the new challenge one of the falling towers actually will fall. In previous rounds I didn’t pay attention to them because they didn’t fall. Then I got busted! Lol! It didn’t kill me but took me down a couple stars.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • TriPolar
    @tripolar

Thanks for the heads up… I haven’t started but will be shortly.

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

that node, was also seen in the beggining of the event… some times the ”tower” falls, some time it doesnt… when you see one of them, just look their eyes…. if they look straight ahead they WILL NOT fall… if they look at you ( sight at your left as you play ), then they DO FALL…. hope that helped !!

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@sukerman13

Never noticed their eyes. I’ll have to keep an eye :) on them the next time. I usually watch their mouth to see if they start chomping, then I know they are going to fall. For this event, when I see the boulders just before them, I transform and then transform back just as I’m passing and I’m back to bot mode ready for more pigs right after it.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@sukerman13

I just recently noticed that as well, they look right at you even before they open their mouth or start to wiggle. There’s lot of little clever details in this game. I also just noticed how much the Tf is interacting with you during the node, to the point where’s he’s actually cheering you on.

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

yeah, i have also noticed that @pampeans !! these small details make the difference,remember how the game was first launched and how different is now !! really love it !!

@millforce2k
    , i saw that by chance,i did not have any flying pig to destroy, so i watched the tower just to see if it will move the mouth and suddently,i saw the eyes moving.. and i knew that it was going to fall anyways…

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I just noticed the eyes and wow are they subtle. I had to watch for them.

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

yes,do that, or else…KA-BOOOOOM !!!!

fumuthabeotch
    @fumuthabeotch

I never noticed the green eyes until now either! I think its because normal nodes are much more frantic and fast paced than this event. This event has long stretches where nothing happens and you can take in the scenery, especially if you kill Boss Pig quickly.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

My cue was always the monoliths beginning to shake.

That said, there are three possibilities:

Green eyes looking at you — danger!
    Green eyes looking straight ahead — safe, I think.
    Colorless (?) eyes looking straight ahead — safe.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New challenge warning!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.