NEW BUTTON- Replay a room

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum NEW BUTTON- Replay a room

• Just found out that Rovio rolled out a new experiment that gave some people a new button that allows you to pay gems to redo a single room that you may have messed up in instead of having to pay possibly 200 gems to replay the whole clan vs clan battle.

This is a screenshot from a YouTube video:

Not sure how it works exactly and if it is available to use in the DC and KPP and MEBC, but I had no idea this was giving people another unfair advantage just for the sake of getting more gems and money. Very sneaky. :(

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • bill
    @bill-l

The key words are ‘pay 20 gems’ to redo a room. So, just more of rovios greed, instead of offers no players a better experience without sticking it in our butts.

Buster
    @doulgas

I haven’t seen this at all. I don’t play the clans but just about everything else.

I might use it if I was deep into a KPP or something and one screw-up would otherwise make me start all over or throw in the towel.

But generally I’m not in favor of adding even more clutter to the play screen, which is already pretty crowded on a phone display.

Apprentice
    @apprentice

After using this option, the following rooms were not the same anymore so if you have a strike/solution for the next rooms don’t use this button. At least it was so in my case…

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

That button ticks me off to no end as I keep hitting it when trying to activate a bird. It has caused me more failures than I can count.

SB311
    @sb311

The replay button showed up for me today. I haven’t accidently pressed it yet so does it take 20 gems automatically when you press it or do you have to confirm the purchase on a popup screen?

Buster
    @doulgas

I have it too now but have so far avoided it.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

You have to confirm, so hitting the button by accident only prevents you from activating a bird in flight if that’s when you hit it.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

It costs 40 gems, not 20 in my case, and can be used anywhere of the game, however, it is only worth a try in cVc battles,

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum NEW BUTTON- Replay a room

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.