NEW Angry Birds Reloaded Update (V 1.9) – The MIGHTY EAGLE!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum NEW Angry Birds Reloaded Update (V 1.9) – The MIGHTY EAGLE!

• A few days ago (March 17th, 2022), Angry Birds Reloaded got updated with a new yet nostalgic feature: The Mighty Eagle! It was announced through the new Rovio Gaming Discord server and many fans are excited about it. What are your thoughts?Sent through the #reloaded-announcements channel on the official Rovio Gaming Discord Server (https://discord.com/channels/867657541336039424/945258933658988544/954027616212508682)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • grammyK
    @grammyk

Didn’t do mighty eagle before, won’t now, lol. Not much of a puzzle to figure out. But it doesn’t hurt the game any to have it around for those who enjoy it.

Mr. Pollo
    @chickenloveryt

@grammyk I agree lol. I also can’t wait for Rovio Classics: Angry Birds to come out next week!

grammyK
    @grammyk

@chickenlovert I’m looking forward to that as well. Have you joined the new Rovio discord server? Rovio is really listening to people on there.

Mr. Pollo
    @chickenloveryt

@grammyk Yeah, so far it’s a really cool server with a lot of Rovio community organizers! I tried to apply for a moderation role there a few weeks ago, but so far they haven’t gotten back to me yet.

Mr. Pollo
    @chickenloveryt

@birdleader You should make an announcement around March 31st when Rovio Classics: Angry Birds releases! (More information about the upcoming game can be found here)

Home Forums General Discussions Forum NEW Angry Birds Reloaded Update (V 1.9) – The MIGHTY EAGLE!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.