Nemesis Prime and Rodimus

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Nemesis Prime and Rodimus

• So I contacted Rovio about other means of getting Nemesis Prime and Rodimus. Here is a screenshot of my contact with them.
    rovio.jpg

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • circuitjock
    @circuitjock

this is VERY disheartening…I would have totally bought Rodimus Prime bot if the damn timer on the black friday sale could have been fast forwarded or something…kind of shitty considering I frequently buy gems, etc. in ABT (not to mention all the other purchases in all the other AB games)…this won’t make me quit patronizing AB/Rovio but from a “trying to keep loyal AB users” on board perspective, Rovio is definitely and forcefully handing me (and others I would imagine) a swift kick in the b@*ls! js…

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

Bummer! That’s just not right. I hope they change that in the future. Perhaps that is the party line for now. I would not be surprised if they offered a second chance at Christmas or something like that. But, I’m sure you’ll still have to buy it if they do.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It’s no surprise.

If they had them on sale for real $$$, and then later on offered them for gems or coins or mission unlocks (i.e. for free) they’d have a revolt on their hands.

If these are ever offered again for a non-$$$ option its going to be way down the road when no one really care any more.

Rovibot
    @rovibot

I see Rovio offering them again around Christmas … along with Santa hats, etc in the package.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

…along with Santa’s sleigh, being driven with a flock of flying pigs.

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

As someone who has parted with cash money for these “exclusive characters” I would consider it misrepresentation if they were made available through gameplay or non-cash means.

Rovibot
    @rovibot

Why? You purchase a car from a dealership for $X … do you expect that car to stay at $X forever? Does the car have to be purchased with currency? Can the car be purchased with a trade in that the dealership considers as acceptable? Can the dealership give the car away as a promotion?

I purchased both Nemisis and Rodimus. If Rovio ends up offering these guys for gems for example, I may feel a little burned … but no more than if I had purchased an item at an electronics store and then a week later the same store throws a coupon out for that item.

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

The difference is – if the car is sold as “exclusive” and available for a limited time only – and is then made generally available, indefinitely and for non-monetary payment, I would feel it had been falsely advertised. It would be an offence under the Australian Consumer Law and I would be entitled to a refund.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Nemesis Prime and Rodimus

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.