Neglect of Seasons and Space?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Neglect of Seasons and Space?

• I don’t know about the rest of you guys on ABN… but I feel like Space and Seasons have not been getting nearly as many updates as the other games. Both of them only got 2 last year; Space went 8 months between and Seasons went 7. Now it’s been almost 5 months since the last Space update and almost 3 since the last Seasons update. Does anybody else feel like Rovio is trying to slowly phase out Seasons and Space until we forget about them? Please say what you think.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

3 months without an update and you’re claiming Seasons is finished? Harsh…

burpie
    @burpie

Haha, and Seasons is almost 3 years old. Space is almost 2 years old. If you want more levels NOW, give Star Wars ll a try.

Personally, after Space I gave AB Go a spin and didn’t care for it. With Star Wars l, I’m setting up Bluestacks on my PC so I can let it run one of those glitch levels in the background. Free badge, woot! Apart from that I’m just waiting to see what Rovio comes out with next. There’s plenty of other games to keep me entertained. Like, uh, chess. Where I haven’t seen a meaningful update EVAR!!!1

bonneypattycat
    @bonneypattycat

Thanks for the chuckle @burpie :)

burpie
    @burpie

@bonneypattycat *Gasp* You already have THE BADGE!!

AngryBirdsSpaceMaster
    @spacemaster

@amslimfordy I wasn’t exactly saying that, as much as that I hope the wait isn’t as long as last time. I see what you’re getting at though.

@burpie
    Haha! As BPC said, thanks for the chuckle :)

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@spacemaster rarely play space, but love seasons, last year only two new episodes. Well there’s four seasons in a year, plus valentines, Halloween. Disappointing.

Star Wars makes the most money I expect, hence any business would target that.

So I’m flinging a bit in Rio and Star Wars for something different. And the ABN daily challenge is, well, challenging, if you like a challenge!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Neglect of Seasons and Space?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.