Need to add a purchase confirmation for premium chests

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Need to add a purchase confirmation for premium chests

• How many of you have accidentally touched your phone or fat fingered it when picking it up and it cost you either 80 or 1600 gems? It’s happened to me numerous times costing around 15000 to 16000 saved gems all together. I have brought the issue to Rovio’s attention several times and I have also brought the issue to Apple’s attention. Because my original purchase of gems was over a year ago Apple was unable to give me a refund and Rovio says they have no way of giving me a refund because they can’t take back the items from the premium chests. I’m pretty disappointed that they have not put a confirmation of your purchase warning on this. I have used all of the preventative measures that my iPhone 7s plus will allow to stop the purchases but nothing works. Just another way of extorting us for money. I’m interested to see how many responses I get.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • bossywings
    @bossywings

Oh yeah. This have happened to me several times. Happened when the screen have rotated. When it happened the first time I contacted Rovio but got the same response as you. I can live with losing 80 gems, but 1600? No way. I agree with you about a confirmation for the chests. But that´s not likely to happen in a hurry.

Spike Wick
    @scgaljlw2007

Happened to me as well . i contacted Rovio and told them a warning pop-up needs to be there to confirm that is a purchase you want . Their response was they would forward the idea to the development team so it does not happen again to players in the future . Guess the development team didn’t get the message .

KayBird
    @kaybird

Yep. Happened to me twice, 1600 gems both times. Didn’t want it either time and most certainly did not want to spend the gems. I was devastated. I absolutely wish there was a way to either stop that from happening or get a refund.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

A good point.
    I carefully avoid touching these expensive chests.
    Rovio has stupid animations for everything, but here is no additional step before you buy that. It’s a damn trap!

Birdy Thrower
    @birdythrower

Yes for this to happen!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Need to add a purchase confirmation for premium chests

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.