Need help testing Friends Golden Pigs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Need help testing Friends Golden Pigs

• I’ve yet to see a friends free roll on their Golden Pig in a week. I’ve updated to latest patch, logged out of all accounts (Rovio/Facebook/Google+) and logged back in. I’ve even deleted game and re-installed…nothing.

Today I finally had time to sit down and do a Daily Dungeon and noticed as soon as I finished and moved on, I got notices stating people were using my Golden Pig for its free roll. So I think the free rolls might be tied into the daily dungeons being completed.

Anyone else able to test this theory out and confirm/deny this?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Woodbreaker
    @dzung

It has nothing to do with the Daily Dungeons. If your friends just added you for a while, then it would take them about 1 or 2 days to roll your Golden Pig Machine.

Drahkos
    @drahkos

I’ve had the same issue, not been able to roll on a friend’s golden pig in over a week while seeing them roll on mine occasionally. The only thing I can think of other than bad luck, is that I deleted some friends to work around the forever “loading” bug. One of the friends I deleted, I could have rolled on their golden pig, but never did because of the bug.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Need help testing Friends Golden Pigs

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.