Nearly impossible levels

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Nearly impossible levels

• When you get to the latter parts of the game (levels 1200 or later) many of the boss levels are very very hard.

Currently I am stuck on 1333.  This is a 6 stage level.  My first attempt went fairly good and I made it to the King Pig stage with 1 bird- grey.  So I get a direct hit on the King and he eventually comes to a rest on a suction platform right near a drop-off.  I click on the video for a free bird, and the game touch-screen is frozen, not letting me click on anything.  Very frustrating.

Every attempt since, I am using 2-3 birds every stage and usually can’t make it to the 5th stage- let alone the King Pig room.  Every stage has multiple structures that are hard to hit or get collateral damage to other structures necessary for a 1 or 2 bird clear.  Most of the levels have a stupid tiny bird in a very hard to reach place where none of the birds can reach.

1333 is the worst level EVER, and it might actually stop my progress through the game.

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
  • CVine
    @chris-j-vines

Well I got pass the level.  But I had to spend 180 gems (60 for 3 birds, and 120 for 3 more birds) and had 1 bird to spare.  That level is impossible to do without spending many gems.

It sucks you cannot use spells on boss levels.  I understand not being able to use a spell in the King Pin stage, but maybe Rovio should consider allowing spells to be used on Boss levels until the King Pin stage, and have any spells left not usable in the room with the King Pin.

weezie95
    @weezie95

The daily challenge today, Dec 3, 2017 is impossible to me! It has 3 magnets at the top and no matter what I do, king pin lands on the farthest magnet and cannot be hit!  Any of you experts can help?

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Can you post a screenshot? Do you know what level it corresponds to?

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

You should never waste gems on trail levels. The game is also set up so that no level should hold your progress up for too long. After a lot of tries, the game goes into a mode where you simply keep getting bird-backs and golden piggies in every room. There’s one or two levels where it’s then still a little tricky (because you need a special shot on KP) but all levels become easily doable.

weezie95
    @weezie95

I took a screenshot, then copied and tried to paste it here, but it won’t paste!  Guess I’m double stuck = can’t do the challenge or post a pix of it!  Ugh!

weezie95
    @weezie95

Please see screenshot above. Anybody know how to help on this one?

CVine
    @chris-j-vines

Maybe you are supposed to aim for the pink teleport hole and have it spit your bird up and into the magnet and into the king.   This could be a fatal shot with Terrence, but won’t do anything with Red.  Also requires a bit of luck (the bird has to shoot straight up the middle of the teleporter and the middle of the magnet) and precision.  Maybe use red first to push over the small barrier in front of the pink teleporter.

EDIT:  I just noticed the king on the platform down below in front of you.  If you aim Terrence right into the King, it will likely push Terrence into the structure to his right and maybe into the next structure near the pink teleporter, dealing extra damage to the king.  But if Terrence doesn’t deliver a fatal blow, I doubt Red can finish him off.  If you ever find Terrence resting high up in the upper right magnet, and you have any birds left, my advice above would apply, aim the birds into the pink teleporter and have the birds fly upward and hit the King, hopefully finishing him off.

CVine
    @chris-j-vines

Some King Pig tips in general I’d like to share (for any level).  Terrence usually is the best bird to have if you have a direct hit on the King.  Silver is can also be effective if you have room for him to loop around and come straight down, this can often deal a major blow.  Also, if the King is resting  on level with the sling shot, Silver is effective with correct timing to blast him far and away.  Matilda’s bombs sometimes deal significant damage to the King, but not always.  Sometimes its better to time a bomb just before the King and have Matilda shoot upward into the King blasting him far away, but this requirest precision timing.  Black Bird is effective if you can come to a rest next to the King and the explosion should push the King a far distance.  Red, Chuck and Ice Bird are not real effective as direct hits on the King (although Chuck can sometimes push the King a decent distance), so if possible, I try to use these three birds to topple other structures to hopefully land on the King.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

aim the eyebrow of the king pig with terrence.

Raizir
    @raizir

The “help” article about boss levels says that “your birds need to beat this boss with their skills alone.”, Honestly, I find that a bunch of BS, especially when boss rooms have 6, maybe even 7 rooms!

Boss rooms should be restricted to 3-4 rooms, maybe 5 if they are gutsy.

Side note: @chris-j-vines, Silver is a girl, The black bird is named Bomb, The Ice bird is exclusive to AB Space, The bird(s)you are referring to are named Jim, Jake, and Jay, people usually refer to them as “The Blues”

(Sorry If this came off as mean.)

Super Pig Popper
    @superpigpopper

I haven’t played Angry Birds 2 in a long time. Did you check the walkthrough for Level 1,333(If there is one)?

deeps1987
    @deeps1987

@RIP piggies is correct. I made it the same way. Tried several times and later got golden piggies in each room. Finally ended up with all 7 birds for finishing the boss pig!!! I haven’t spent a gem for level 500 to 1375!

Jon S
    @jon3800

@superpigpopper and @chris-j-vines

You can find some of their  boss video walkthroughs on their youtube channel.  https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryBirdsNest,

Of course you’ll need to scroll down through the uploads to find them.  @mighty-red-1 , if you can please post them on the forum that would be awesome :)

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

You eventually find a way to get past those tough levels. Just keep plugging away at it but more often than not you may be ‘forced’ to spend gems to get through.

I often find that I spend 60gems to continue and only needed one more bird to get through.

I have been stuck on Boss level 1380 for about a week now… :-/

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

Didn’t know where else to post this, but today’s daily challenge is terrible without having to spend gems PRIOR to the boss room (which I haven’t done), had 4 attempts but did not even get past the second room due to it being large & too many obstacles. Hope all the Lolvio developers have a bad Christmas but a Merry Christmas to everyone here

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

@stevey – I have the exact same experience.  I zoom along level after level and suddenly hit the wall – run into a level that seems impossible.  Lik you, I have found that persistance pays off.  It may take a week or two but eventually I progress and only occasionally do I spend the gems to proceed.  And when I do spend the 60 gems, I usually only need that first extra bird.

Not real glad to hear that I can expect trouble at level 1380.  I just reached 1350.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Nearly impossible levels

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.