Nasty Competition bug – play while it ends, get 20th place

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Nasty Competition bug – play while it ends, get 20th place

• This new competition has a nasty new bug that will rob you of your lead.

As this picture from last night shows I was in the lead and had a score of more than zero
    Screenshot_2016-03-24-22-15-27.png

I was playing when the the competition ended and here is what it said my score was
    Screenshot_2016-03-25-20-00-28.png

Not happy since I paid 100 gems (40 and 60) to secure my lead and I get nothing for my hard work

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • eugene
    @eugene-alex

The changes in the numbers reflect several missions completing, one character upgrading to level 14, some gems earned and some gems spent to play this and get nothing.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@eugene-alex

Post this here. Thread created specifically for the purpose of reporting bugs.

Smokescreen
    @smokescreen

I almost had this same problem. I was still playing though I was in first place. When it ended, it showed I had 0 points in 20th place. I quickly closed the competition and saw that I had a gift waiting. When I opened the gift, I was rewarded with 1000 tokens for first place as I should have received. I was lucky to get the correct amount if you experienced problems. Lately I’m not seeing a positive trend of customer support actually helping, but opefully Rovio will get this sorted out for you.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Same here I was playing a run when the event ended and it took me back to the main page where the little box was showing, I was in 1st by 400 or so, I ended up with 1st and a 1000 tokens. It looks like this issue didn’t effect everybody.

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

I was also playing at the end – finished in second place and got 500 tokens. No problem (apart from the two runs in a row with only 36 points available that cost me first place Grrr).

otter
    @otter

Salla (Rovio Entertainment Ltd)

Apr 11, 13:58

Hello there,

unfortunately we do not have a way of sending tokens nor we have any way of fixing the possibly broken event right away. The reason why we asked for screenshots is because they are the only way to verify that you have received a certain amount of tokens. These screenshots are essential to our investigation and we would very much appreciate them if this happens again. We are sincerely sorry but at this point in time, we can only apologize and promise to you that we are doing everything we can to prevent this from happening again.

Best regards,

Salla
    Rovio Support Team

St Jwh
    St Jwh

Mar 31, 23:01

No this NOT solved!!!! I did NOT join the compitition late. I spent the whole day playing and even played an additional 100 gems to get my score and position.

My initial request I sent you all the requested info… Do you people even read these???? Or do you just cut and paste those candid responces???? I have an Android, Sony Xperia, my FB id is 7723425688 My ABT id is otter….. I see that I was not the only person this happend to….. Why do I need to wait until the next compitition to see if happens again????You have my info you can see it on the server…. This was the compitition that ended at 8:00 PM EST.

Please do some research before just sending out some lame candid response….

Ann-Marie
    Ann-Marie (Rovio Entertainment Ltd)

Mar 31, 13:29

Hello there,

we are really sorry to hear that you didn’t receive all those tokens! Please note that the prize is significantly lowered if you join the event late. If you joined later, you can only receive 100 tokens for finishing in that case unfortunately. This system is in place to prevent players from joining the event late and still earning the same amount of tokens than those who joined in time. I hope this clarifies the issue!

If you join in time in the next event and this keeps on happening, would you kindly get back to us with a screenshot taken from your rewards window and the leaderboard so that we can clearly see the issue? Please also send device and OS info, location, FB ID and name on leaderboards. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience!

Best regards,

Ann-Marie
    Rovio Support Team

More about Rovio
    Newsletter – http://rov.io/rovionews
    Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/RovioEntertainment
    Twitter – http://twitter.com/Rovio
    http://www.rovio.com

St Jwh
    St Jwh

Mar 28, 23:14

otter

@otter

Ok… Now I’m PO’d!!!!! I just finished the the last compitition and was in the the number 1 spot by over 300 tokens and then it ended and I came on 17th with only 100 tokens in my bank!!!!! WTF!!!! How can I correct this BS???? I wish Rovio would get thete sh t together…. This is not the first time this has happened in this game… But the first time for me.. Withe all the time spent playing and gems spent one would think this company would have their sh t together……. Any thoughts??? Or how to correct this this??????? I lost a 1000 tokeks tonight I bet I’m not the only one!!!!!!

eugene
    @eugene-alex

At least you got a response. My email was ignored.
    This is not good customer service.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Nasty Competition bug – play while it ends, get 20th place

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.