My wish list

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum My wish list

• Here is my wish list (Features I want to be in the game in the Future)
    Battles against friends
    PvP ship battles
    New islands: Fire island, Electric island and Skull island
    That’s all I got for now, What’s on your wish list? 11745447_1469282926718617_4669899829962751197_n.jpg

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • akiyama
    @akiyama

Here are mine:
    – Only S and SS items can be won by slot, not A items.
    – Items won by slot must be unique. I don’t want to waste my rare gems for duplicate items.
    – Ship battle with friends.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

An option to suspend a monster pig battle with coins (you can battle them at any time until the end of the monster event).

firedragon
    @mingkee27

I wish the golden pig thing to give away gem everyday.

tantan
    @tantan

– The game doesn’t crash so often.
    – Equipment’s level can be upgraded in some way, for example 10 A items can be exchanged for 1 random S item.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

-more birds like Bubbles, Hal and Terence(probably not)
    -bigger, badder, and tougher Monster Pigs

-more islands; like @pastakirby7 said, so here are some of my ideas:
    + Crazy
    + Music (classic, rock, jazz etc.)
    + Love
    + Sports
    + Future (mechanical)
    + Dino
    + Piggy Island

-Tougher Pigs (except Moustache Pig on Tiny Island- he is WAY too hard!)
    -more weapons
    -online stabability

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Something to add to the wish list
    – Remove a bug that prevents successful loading of game if a ship item slot is left blank by selling and not filling it.
    – Some quests that give out exclusive items, where you have to collect and craft materials to get the final item.
    – Some way to turn coins into gems, even if it took some time, consumed bird and/or ship energy, had a steep price (100 coins for 1 gem), or all of them.

@rowdypup
    I wouldn’t really think that more birds would fit in the game. That would mean less match options, unless you could pick which 6 types of bird tiles you want to appear on the screen (1 of them must be the bird that you are using). I found Moustache Pig/Foreman Pig really easy (even without Stella), but that was probably because of one of my ship items was a S item and that I got a lot of shield and attack in the matching process.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@freckledpig147 I guess I just put Moustache Pig on that list because I am having trouble beating him, but I do really wish Rovio would lower his strength just a bit

Blue Pig Cypork
    @alex-apfel

My wishlist:
    -Pvp battles (they’ll addd them for sure)
    -More Monster Pigs
    -Daily gem (like the golden clouds in AB Epic)
    -Trading items with friends!
    (That would be epic!!!)
    -Option to play as pigs (King Pig, Minion Pig, Chef Pig, Moustache Pig, Zombie Pig)

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@alex-apfel
    I’d trade item among members. Moreover, please, no more “A” class gear in the draw or I will call this game “SCAM”!!!

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@rowdypup
    Once you trained all 6 members and got A or higher ship gears, you should have no problem beating “Captain Foreman”.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum My wish list

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.