- 5 years agoPastakirby7@pastakirby7
Here are mine:
– Only S and SS items can be won by slot, not A items.
– Items won by slot must be unique. I don’t want to waste my rare gems for duplicate items.
– Ship battle with friends.FreckledPig147@freckledpig147
An option to suspend a monster pig battle with coins (you can battle them at any time until the end of the monster event).tantan@tantan
– The game doesn’t crash so often.
– Equipment’s level can be upgraded in some way, for example 10 A items can be exchanged for 1 random S item.Rowdypup@rowdypup
-more birds like Bubbles, Hal and Terence(probably not)
-bigger, badder, and tougher Monster Pigs
-more islands; like @pastakirby7 said, so here are some of my ideas:
+ Music (classic, rock, jazz etc.)
+ Future (mechanical)
+ Piggy Island
-Tougher Pigs (except Moustache Pig on Tiny Island- he is WAY too hard!)
Something to add to the wish list
– Remove a bug that prevents successful loading of game if a ship item slot is left blank by selling and not filling it.
– Some quests that give out exclusive items, where you have to collect and craft materials to get the final item.
– Some way to turn coins into gems, even if it took some time, consumed bird and/or ship energy, had a steep price (100 coins for 1 gem), or all of them.
@rowdypup I wouldn’t really think that more birds would fit in the game. That would mean less match options, unless you could pick which 6 types of bird tiles you want to appear on the screen (1 of them must be the bird that you are using). I found Moustache Pig/Foreman Pig really easy (even without Stella), but that was probably because of one of my ship items was a S item and that I got a lot of shield and attack in the matching process.Blue Pig Cypork@alex-apfel
-Pvp battles (they’ll addd them for sure)
-More Monster Pigs
-Daily gem (like the golden clouds in AB Epic)
-Trading items with friends!
(That would be epic!!!)
-Option to play as pigs (King Pig, Minion Pig, Chef Pig, Moustache Pig, Zombie Pig)
- The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.