My fueler keeps going back to 1

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum My fueler keeps going back to 1

• Every time I start the game, my fueler shows rank 1 even though im at level 135 (after playing the game all over from scratch due to a problem). when any character gets upgraded, the fueler increases but when i exist the game and enter again, it’s back to 1…
    is this a glitch??

here is a picture showing I’m playing to get rank 150
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/joeyba/album/picture/12943/

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

What do you mean by fueler? Is it the number of filled hearts that are displayed for a character on a node that is ready?

Let us say you play an event at a node with one of your TFs, perhaps Optimus Prime. During the event, each time you get hit by bullets from enemy pigs or from any of the other perils, you lose some “heart”. If you complete the event with 4 depleted hearts, the next time Optimus Prime shows up at another (or the same) node, he will materialise with depleted fuel/hearts. The exception is if you upgraded Optimus Prime between these two events. An upgrade fills up the depleted hearts if any, but only of the specific TF that you upgraded.

Joey
    @joeyba

@vrinda-rajkumar noooo the fueler is what is written on the upper left screen. Every time u upgrade ur character the fueler increases by 1 (in other term it’s the level u r in)

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

Oh! I call it the Rank.

Seems like a glitch. It should definitely reflect the sum of the levels of your TFs.

Are your TFs individually showing the right level?

I would contact Rovio.

Torensmith
    @torensmith

I have the same issue. It happened to me after I moved from an iphone5s to an iphone6+. changes back to rank 1 after every reload. really annoying and I am not starting over. I will quit if I dont find a fix soon.

Joey
    @joeyba

Answer from Rovio:

Please note that you should be able to see your actual rank upon upgrading one of your transformers. However, if you restart your game by forcing it to close, your rank will again go back to 1.

I advise you to upgrade one of your transformers right before upgrading your game to the latest version that we will release soon. This should fix the issue.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum My fueler keeps going back to 1

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.