Multiple Device Question

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Multiple Device Question

• Hello,

I currently use my Android Galaxy Note 2 for most of my gaming. Recently I was given an iPad mini for work and I wanted to play some of my games in the larger screen. More importantly, I don’t override any of my work. Can I log in to games like “GO!” and “Epic” so that I can continue where I left off on my Android GN2. Can this be done by using the Rovio Account or is there a risk of erasing all my hard work?

I apologize if this is redundant. I used the search feature but didn’t see anything relating to using multiple devices that use a different OS. Thank you in advance!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Jkhab69
    @jkhab69

I play ABF on an iPad and a PC. my scores are transferred. keep in mind that go and epic may react differently.

Viking
    @viking

Thank you @jkhab69, my concern is that initially my 0 data on the iPad will override the 100% data on my Galaxy Note 2. Once I log in with my rovio account, how can I make sure that nothing is overridden or lost?

Jkhab69
    @jkhab69

Viking,
    I dont play AB EPIC and I had uninstalled AB GO because I got fed up with being spun around on one level every time I was racing the clock, ending up backwards, then not being able to finish. I’ll install AB GO on my ipad and then on an Android device i have and see what happens. I’ll do the same thing with Epic as a test, and let you know. Hopefully I can have this done by Friday, and I’ll post here again.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@viking for your information AB Epic could be synched on multiple devices through Rovio Account. AB GO! couldn’t.

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

ABepic can sync between iOS and android, but ABgo can not.

Jkhab69
    @jkhab69

Here’s a tip from this very site that should help you backup your files, always a good idea just in case.

How to Transfer Angry Birds Progress Between iOS Devices

As for the AB GO , I put it back on my ipad, played a few games until I had gotten the first cart almost maxxed out, then pulled out an android I havent used for a while and charged it. After installing AB Go on it, when i started, there was no replication of data between ipad > android. I even tried logging in to facebook but it said I had already authorized the device.
    I also tried signing into Rovio from within AB GO. It asked me if I wanted to transfer my progress, which gave me hope, but apparently it saves it for each device separately. So it looks like, as posted above, that AB GO can’t synch between the two. Unless there’s a 3rd party app out there that could help. Hmm. I think I may look into creating one if there’s none yet.

Viking
    @viking

@cosmo2503, @bad-piggies-2

Excellent information everyone! Thank you all! I appreciate the time and extensive testing @jkhab69!

The message about transferring my progress is what through me off.

So I can log in to Epic and it will not override me data but continue on with it. Awesome!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Multiple Device Question

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.