Most egregious greedy scam of all?

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Most egregious greedy scam of all?

• Since the release of this game (and yes I’ve been playing that long), we’ve seen repeated nerfing of birds, trajectories drastically changed, the cannons modified so that 95% of the time they end uselessly muzzle down, insanely complex levels that require the use of all PUs and excellent trajectory on every bird merely to finish the level, but Rovio seems to have hit a new high (or new low?) in the attempt to get money from us. Playing ABF today, the PU/pause section was just NOT visible. I tapped in the corner to try to exit and used a PU by accident. Has anyone else seen this or am I just “lucky”?

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/253231/cjrhjsmm39h5jy417jqcvc9pgrjy7zrt.jpeg

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Dixie
    @dixie

All you wrote is correct.  Rovio are in this game to make money and like Angry Birds Transformers which I thoroughly enjoyed while it worked properly I am giving up on them.

Mr. Pollo
    @chickenloveryt

The image isn’t loading for me, but it’s true that modern mobile gaming companies (like Rovio) are getting more aggressive when it comes to advertising and IAP’s. Every time I play AB2, AB Friends, and even Duolingo I see a Royal Match ad.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Most egregious greedy scam of all?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.