Moonracer! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Moonracer! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 83 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@moifirst

No problem, man.  Appreciate you taking the time out to do that.

I guess we’ll know for sure the next time one of us feels like taking a new TF from 0% to 175% in one go.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig I am interesting to see what will do the No1 In my list with 817000… Is going to go even higher?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I can understand yesterday, at least there was a battle happening between #1 and #2.  They got carried away with trying to win, and didn’t consider the actual cost.

Today is even more pointless.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I would never take those battle to such an extreme levels!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

99.999% of us wouldn’t.

But some people are just stupid / rich / crazy.

You’re just unlucky that the same guys keep being grouped with you.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig two times in a row i grouped with them because i started playing the event yesterday’s & today at 8:50 or 9:00 a.m. No way in hell i would wake up 03:00 a.m. midnight to start the new day’s event… So that’s my own explanation of how i grouped with them! But Who know why i grouped with them 2 days in a row only the Busted sorry i mean brilliant minds of rovio programmers knows…

seaspray
    @seaspray

To me it is simply unbelievable that anyone would spend that amount of gems for 5oo tokens.  If they’re a hacker (cheater) they don’t need tokens anyways.  The simplest explanation is bots in the leaderboard, and I don’t know why so many are so averse to the hypothesis.  I’ve posted in this thread a screenshot of the same player at my level 319 and in @grimlock leaderboard at level 90.  This is hard evidence that we’re not grouped by rank, and that it’s not even a real player.  I’ve got screenshots of bots in my board recently that people were suspecting of being bots in events over a year and half ago, most notably “DDD” that @elpapam said had a gold crown the first event after sparks were introduced, but in a later event a poster said the same bot had a gold star promotion.  Same EG character in both cases.  You can’t go down in promotion obviously.  I take a screenshot of the leaderboard after every, single, run for 5 events now.  You keep posting screenshots of the incredible scoring and I’ll eventually find that player in one of my screenshots, 600 levels below or 200 levels above.

Grimlock
    @grimlock

got wheel jack so am now after sparks.

btw leader of my new leaderboard is the same as yesterday. jdad with a silver optimus. not sure how you score 15k points in 30  minutes in missile day with a silver optimus

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@seaspray

I’m sure there are some bots.  Just as I’m sure that there are some cheaters, and some stupid or rich players.

What I’d really like to know about the bots though, is whether they belong to cheating players or if they belong to Rovio?

Grimlock
    @grimlock

Seen my first ruby enemy at rank 91. And soundwave to boot. So I wont be the first ruby soundwave sub 115

Asen_77
    @asen

My 10 Gold Crates with tokens

FB8288DF-435A-4A7E-A1D0-0442AF36B7BF.jpeg

This time received overpower and also sparks. Also opened 11-th Gold crate with 1000 tokens and only accessorie update.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Thing is, if there are cheaters they wouldn’t even need to play anyway. Why play when you can get everything instantly and easily? Just to gloat?

seaspray
    @seaspray

@datguygamer

exactly.  moreover, why spend the time making 29 recharges = 116 runs plus 27 naturals = 143 runs?  If you can hack the gems you can hack the score you can hack the sparks, tokens whatever.  Hack the overpowers.  Hack the leaderboards.  Why compete?

seaspray
    @seaspray

as far as grouping by rank, I’m level 320 and the best Chitwood’s got is a 5% EG?  Couple that with @grimlock screenshot of him at level 90 with a ruby crowned SW and a gold star Moonracer and another gold crowned bot?  Nothing here is saying we’re grouped by rank.  The exact opposite.  And if they’re bots, they’re not cheater bots, they’re Rovio bots.  The leaderboard is an algorithm.

Asen_77
    @asen

Did you think about that – when they place someone with high points into leaderboard, there is always players that will chaise? This is probably a good reason to see such a players into leaderboards. I will bet on that, why there is such a bots into leaderboard.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@asen

exactly.  The algorithm is designed to make you chase.  Spend gems and buy more.  Even the best of you can’t take 1st everyday without recharges.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer is that possible to do all those? wtf in what platform iOS / Android anything else that this think can be achieved? I tried to look for iOS and all needs Jailbreak and there aren’t jailbreak tools for the iOS that i have. For android i have a corporate Samsung S6 that my office gave me but it’s locked? It have only our company’s apps And as many times i tried to connect to Google Play it didn’t allow me…

Man what a dream is for to have them all maxed out… Ahhhhh….

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Hardly played today.  Nice to take a bit of a break.

Opened my ten Gold crates: got 450 tokens, 3650 sparks, and Overpowered High Octane Bumblebee to L16.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@elpapam

did you keep your moonracer at ruby crown, or did you restore to your backup?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@seaspray I have a theory and I think it’s a plausible one. MAYBE, they don’t know how to hack everything, only scores. That is why they are doing it. They may not know how to hack gems which is why they are playing with cheats. Leaderboard hacking was possible in the past but not anymore as Exient patched it and now it’s server sided. However, I believe run scores aren’t which is why all these high scores for such mediocre rewards. I refuse to believe all these are just bots. Yes, this game has leaderboard bots, but not always.

@elpapam
    Yes, it would be great to have everything maxed. Thankfully my gems can do that but, meh, I will go slowly. I am in no hurry. Sooner or later this game will die off and pulled from stores.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@datguygamer

there’s a video on youtube of a guy hacking pigs lab to get 999 (I forget if it’s thousand or million) gems.  With that you can buy every accessory and instant upgrade to level 15.  But you cannot upgrade to level 25 with gems.  There is a member of this forum at level 1600, now probably level 1625.  He had Moonracer at level 15 before she was released in bundle, and before the event even started I believe.  He either works for Rovio or has the ability to hack multiple aspects of this game.  People can hack the government, NSA, Sony, Experian, DNC servers and Hillary Clinton’s email.  Nothing is unhackable.  “Experian patched it” is nonsense.  Are there bots, yes.  Are there real players, maybe.  There’s more evidence of the former than the latter.

moi
    @moifirst

@seaspray
    In a way you are right, that you can’t upgrade to level 25 with gems directly.
    You always have to do this upgrade with tokens in an event.
    However, if you are short of the amount of tokens needed for an upgrade, you will be asked if you want to buy the missing tokens with gems. I think the exchange rate is now: 1 gem = 2 tokens.
    So you can still use gems to upgrade to level 25.

Asen_77
    @asen

Just reach level 1000 with Moonracer upgrade

397796B2-EE49-4F6A-81FF-156CB9EEA72E.jpeg

moi
    @moifirst

@asen
    Congratulations with reaching this milestone!
    I’d say, print it, frame it and hang it on your wall.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@seaspray No, there are real players. People on this site have ended up on the same leaderboard as each other before.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Moonracer! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.