Monster events rank calculation with hacker removed (screenshot)

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Monster events rank calculation with hacker removed (screenshot)

• So the event ended yesterday and clearly they made something to remove a lot of hackers (or they took a break which i’m not sure because they would have wanted to open the slot 3000 times)

During all of this event, I’ve played a lot less then I did in previous one and managed to finish really higher.

View post on imgur.com

this screenshot was taken 2 minutes before the event ended, my official rank is 47 and I was showing in rank 152.

So we have a clear number here that out of the 151 over me, there was a total of 105 cheating lol.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Skayra
    @skayra

i have 1 idea for stop cheaters.

i think rovie have anti cheat system but its catching only hight amount gold (not sure but i think thats what happening)

Some hackers using right apk and system not catching tham.

Maybe rovio would do a system like that (if anti ban not working well)

—- player cant fight more than 15 time each hour.

Hack apk working like that, players having unlimited ship energy and unlimited bird energy. Thats how players geting more arena ticket in arena too.

i dont think more player using more gem on bird energy.

in event; they can simply use gem on ship energy.
    in arenas; they can simply use gem for arena

That would stop hackers a little.

ORRR just check logs on Top1000 and ban tham:)

Right now i dont think every cheater geting ban. Some are geting ban, some are not.

justpast40
    @justpast40

Congrats on great ranking @troisdsmax.

I did better on this than any other Event. About 1 min before it ended I was 386 & officially 387, so clearly the banned players/cheaters are in the Top 200 as shown in troisdmax post. I played about the same as I’ve always played & spent no additional ship energies from bottle or gems.

I didn’t expect to do so well & am wondering if the trouble FB users had logging in around or at the start of the Event is 1 of the reasons I did so well. I don’t play with FB, so I had a jump start.

Does anyone know how long these players could not log in? Was it all those trying to connect to FB or was it hit & miss that some got in while others didn’t?

The prizes weren’t great so do you guys & gals think that many fewer were playing making it easier for me to get into Top 400?

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

A long time ago I did a quick search of AB Fight! hacks and found some with anti-ban AND proxy functions, though I only saw gem and coin hacks, and early bird unlocks, not instant energy refills or stat modifications, but it can be possible some of the cheaters made their own cheating software. Some of the banned people may have returned with a different guise (changed name and country flag) so it won’t be easy to identify them. Because no one knows what player data Rovio can track, it could be possible that Rovio missed some of the cheaters completely. Also, no one here knows if Rovio uses an automatic flagging system, an automatic banning system, and/or manual examination, either. Rovio doesn’t specify which hacks they are aware of, or if they can actually detect mods without simply browsing through the data and finding suspicious scores.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Monster events rank calculation with hacker removed (screenshot)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.