mighty league in AB original

Home Forums General Discussions Forum mighty league in AB original

• The recent update got rid of the need to spend lives – a good thing.  Now one of the things we can earn are these square blocks in three categories.   I have no idea how one earns them – and I have earned a few!   You might earn one set by placing in the top “x”  percent or something like that.   None of it is linear.   I’ll earn one at the end of the row or another at the bottom of the grid.  Is there any place where Rovio explains the logicof how these awards are earned?  I apparently missed the meeting.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

They are simply randomized rewards from the Prize Eggs you obtain during Mighty League gameplay, specifically by collecting a certain amount of stars or watching sketchy ads. Almost like Bad Piggies’ all-but-forgotten Loot Crates, which are also the key to customization, but still different as you can only unlock (presumably) one at a time from each Egg. Once you grab a few/more decorations, then its time to customize your badge (from the Stickerbook’s final page, at the top)!

mooeyg
    @mooeyg

Thanks!  Another mystery cleared up.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum mighty league in AB original

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.