Mighty League – Facebook Log In?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Mighty League – Facebook Log In?

• I remember that once the game asked me to log in with Facebook, and there were some times were I could see my profile pic in the League, but other times it was just the image of Red. I can see there’s a new sticker that is unlocked by logging in with Facebook. I can’t seem to find a log in button or something, but I can see my friends’ pics on the Leagues, but not mine, and so I’m not able to collect the sticker.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@tailsthedigger There’s a simple solution to that: log out of your Rovio account, then go to the Mighty League and the Facebook log-in button will appear. When connecting to Facebook, you’ll also be automatically signed in back to your Rovio account.

cams
    @cams

@mighty-red-1 Just to be safe, did you try this yourself? Didn’t lose any progress?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@cams Yes, I did try it myself, and I didn’t lose any progress.

TailsTheDigger!
    @tailsthedigger

Seems simple and safety, the worst thing that can happen is that I lose my (RED) power up, I think it can’t be restored as the same way with Mighty Eagle D:
    Also did you know that the (RED) power up doesn’t count as one in the League?

cams
    @cams

@mighty-red-1 Thanks. It was a nervous process because I DID lose everything when I logged out. And then it asked if I wanted to transfer all the progress to the Rovio account when I did the Facebook login, which I said no to. Don’t know if pressing yes would have been a disaster, but I got the sticker.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Mighty League – Facebook Log In?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.