Mighty Eagle Stamps

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mighty Eagle Stamps

• What are Mighty Eagle Stamps. How do you get them? What do they do? I have 2 and would not have a clue how. One of my “friends” has 143.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • Toby
    @tobyv

You must defeat the daily golden pig. He arives on a small cloud at the bottom of the screen at about 8:00 pm U.S. Eastern Time. If you defeat him 7 days in a row, the “card” is filled out and your count increases. As far as anyone can tell, they do absolutely nothing.

There was a bug, now fixed, that allowed people to repeat the golden pig battle endlessly. That’s probably how your “friend” got so many cards.

morrigansteel
    @morrigansteel

Are you sure? I log in each day at some point and defeat the pig. I have beaten it every day so far nor have I missed a day and I only have approximately ten stamps. Thank you.

illawarrior
    @illawarrior2

You get a stamp for each completed week.

HobBrown
    @hobbrown

@illawarrior2: you actually get a stamp for each completed week or every time more than 24 hrs elapsed. if you miss a day, the stamp card is considered ‘done’ & you start over on a new one

the friend you mentioned with 143 could be due to a combination of:
    i) using the bug to repeat the golden pig battle endlessly (now fixed)
    ii) he/she logs in to ABE & takes down the Golden Pig regularly but not daily, causing the accumulation of stamps

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

yeah when you beat the golden pig, a page appears where the 7 days golden pig map thing is made.. on it, the stamp no. is written.

Flo04
    @flo04

before the last update you could change the time on your mobile device and kill as many golden pigs as you want. Your fried probs spend hours and hours changing his date on his phone day by day to complete 143 complete weeks.

Sethulhu
    @sethulhu

I haven’t seen the golden pig in ages… I thought it stopped… Does it come for a specific time period only? Or stays until you use him that day?

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@sethulhu The Daily Golden Pig appears once per day, unless you changed the time on your device manually.

Sethulhu
    @sethulhu

i saw it again today .. but my question was is it once per day during a specific time period only or it can be played any time of the day when you enter the app?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

It is available once per day, is activated right after midnight (your local time) and stays until you play against it.
    It is not just available during a certain time of the day.

Mr.TFM
    @mr-tfm

They are useful to get a bargain in the dock…. Each Card reduces the price go the majesty points! ;-)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mighty Eagle Stamps

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.