Mighty Eagle Seasons??

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Mighty Eagle Seasons??

• Hi all,

I’m curious if there is a schedule for the Might Eagle Bootcamp seasons, with dates.

1)Is there a schedule of when past seasons ran?

2)Is there a schedule of when the current season started?

Thanks!!!!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • SB311
    @sb311

@samsquared,  I don’t know of any schedule unless someone takes the time to track them and post them somewhere. I don’t think rovio keeps track of the mebc for us.

The current season started around March 6th/7th and runs about 48/49 days. I am currently 70 points behind where I was at the same time last season. :/

Buster
    @doulgas

@samsquared, next time a new season starts, click on the “shop” icon on the bottom right of the screen in MEBC. It will tell you how long before the shop opens. The season will end one day before that.

After a while, you learn whether you’re likely to reach the next level in the days remaining so you don’t waste your time.

Sam Squared
    @samsquared

Thanks for the help y’all!

Meme324
    @meme324-2

I’m not sure if this is even something  your looking or you may all ready know about it, but when you in EC and it shows “Today”, “Top Players”, and “Top Clans”, if your in “Top Players” and it shows your current score, at the bottom it shows how many more days and hours are left in the current season, hope that helps someone out there.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Mighty Eagle Seasons??

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.