Mighty Eagle glitch

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Mighty Eagle glitch

• Well, here’s my problem. The Mighty Eagle is a cool app purchase in ABO, ABS and ABRio, for only €0.89. It is known to be unlimited, but one knows that you can use it only once an hour, excepted for levels where you just used it. I bought it 10 months ago for my Angry Birds HD on my iPad 1, on iOS 5.1.1 (it sometimes crashes, but it’s still playable). The famous 1-hour stuff worked. I did the same on Angry Birds Seasons HD in December (it was the On Finn Ice update). But, guess what, it was REALLY unlimited !! No 1-hour waiting, I could, and still can, use it again and again !!! So I ask the community to know if it’s either normal, or a common glitch Rovio hasn’t fixed yet. Or, if I am the victim of the force of a huge strike of luck…

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@zackvoyager

The Mighty Eagle can be used in 2 different ways.

1) If you have not beaten a particular level before, the Mighty Eagle can be used as a sort of “skip” of that level. This functionality can only be used once per hour.

2) If you have beaten a particular level before, the Mighty Eagle can be used for a sort of mini-game to collect feathers. This functionality has unlimited usage.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@amslimfordy Indeed, in my AB Seasons game, your “1)” is unlimited, and that’s why I’ve created the thread.

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

@zackvoyager For me I can use the ME in seasons several times in uncompleted levels without waiting 1 hour if I pass another level. I remember that happening when playing through the new episode

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Mighty Eagle glitch

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.