Mighty Eagle Bootcamp gone since update?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Mighty Eagle Bootcamp gone since update?

• Anyone else having issues with MEBC. Ever since the update I wasn’t allowed to collect the points I accumulated over the season. Error message kept popping up. So I exit the game and then re-enter and it’s no longer there. I have uninstalled and installed the game a couple of times and I’m still having the same issue. Along with the spells glitch and now no longer getting a chance to pick a 2nd card when opening any chest you would think rovio would resolve this issue. Have got in touch with Rovio a few days ago but still no response. Would appreciate any help. Thanks

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Buster
    @doulgas

No, MEBC is still there for me. Though I don’t think I received the daily coins this morning after a pretty decent run. Can’t be positive, but the numbers don’t add up and there wasn’t the usual congratulations screen.

They could be doing you a favor by removing the second-card-for-gems offer on chests. They rarely pay off in my experience. Bug they are also still active on my device.

SB311
    @sb311

@adal316

I think you get locked out of MEBC when you uninstall and reinstall the game as a safety measure against hackers/cheaters.

I don’t think you will be able to access it for 2-3 days, but I’m not sure how long it could take if you have done it multiple times. Hope Rovio gets back to you soon. Sorry.

adal316
    @adal316

Ok thanks for the explanation makes a lot of sense. Absolutely no cheating going on here. Has been 3 days now so hopefully it should show up again. Although something tells me I’m going to lose out on all those ME points if it does. Just assumed it was a bug as I’m still having the spells issue (well it’s not really an issue)

SB311
    @sb311

The mighty eagle store will be open for about 4 more days so I think you will still be able to collect your coins from last season, but I dont know for sure. Did you have your account linked to a facebook account because I think that’s the only way to recover your progress.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Mighty Eagle Bootcamp gone since update?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.