Might Easgle Camo – Something Went Wrong, please try again!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Might Easgle Camo – Something Went Wrong, please try again!

• Dear friends, yesterday i had some problems with mighty eagle camp. When i would like pick up my points, the following message is showed “Oh No! What Happened? Something went wrong, please try again!”

Today i tried again and still same message. I can see my points and see list of best players from yesterday but can”t take points and can’t play next event.

Could you please tell me what happened ? Did somebody have same problem?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

If I get this message, something is wrong with the Internet / WLan connection. You have to check that.

APN
    @apn19

i have that problem as well but i dont know if my problem is caused by having to uninstall the game and reinstalling as mebc doesn’t appear in my home screen until i do this but a note in the help area says you can’t access it for 3 days after reinstalling the game

v*
    @alexandr

Internet connection is working, all other rooms are available and i can play as usually.

It was happened 2 days ago and i didn’t reinstall my game, it just was fall down during the playing, as many times before. And i also find this information about 3 days after reinstall the game. So i did not find any other solution so far and Mighty eagly is still not available. I will see after tomorrow.

Synchron
    @synchron

Ä° have the same problem about 2 days. Did u solve?

Dezsike
    @dezsike

If you got rooted/jailbroken device you can’t play MEBC and you’re on the watchlist of possible cheaters. Nothing is telling you this, you simply get a general error message when entering MEBC. Other parts of the game works fine.

Synchron
    @synchron

@dezsike i have not rooted/jailbroken device. i played 5 days ago but i can not collect golds about 5 days. and still i can’t.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Might Easgle Camo – Something Went Wrong, please try again!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.