Mecha Pig Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Mecha Pig Event

• I think this is rather easy (perhaps my members and ship are stronger than it was), but I started to see some players requested to help twice to fight gold one.
    What do you think?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • MysticBurn
    @renitz

Can’t really comment if in this event the pigs are stronger, fortunate to have three SS ship items after turtle event (played a lot every day during last event, sick at home), makes fighting them in beginning (lower lvl’s) easier. But could also be the way a player plays, to get the win using the lowest amount of own ship energies. For me even with no SS items it was possible to win from lower level monster pigs (green and/or yellow) in previous two events.

Yi J. Chen
    @yi-j-chen

I think the pigs’ toughness is still the same but the chance of discovering one seems to be lower than before. I can only discover 2 pigs out of 6 fights whereas I can discover 3 in every 6 fights before

Steve Para
    @paralistalon

It seems about the same, but this time I saved up my Gems with the plan to place at least above 5000. I spent probably 40 gems in the slot with the hopes of getting an anti-boss ship piece, but I didn’t do too well. I did get a Cruiser ship at least, so that upgraded my ship somewhat, but I can’t help but think having 40 stamina refills might have been better for my score.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Mecha Pig Event

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.