MEB top ten cheaters here we go again…

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum MEB top ten cheaters here we go again…

• WOW a certain SIR VID with FP 138 (yes, that’s right) is among the ten best players at MEB!! 280 coins, a prodigy? Hello Rovio!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
  • Replies
  • AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

On the other hand, best FP I’ve seen so far, LJS, 2nd place, with 938! What a bird!

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Sir Vid is gone but there’s a Cepob with SR 69 & FP 882 at #6 (and why is it always 69?) Also a Typyk Makto with SR 94 & FP 875 at #8 (slightly more credible, but you can’t play the Arena or Map to get that FP without raising your SR unless you’ve got a lot of spare change… and I don’t mean in the couch cushions.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

why you guys dont challenge current season rank 1? star rank 96, FP 910?

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

Sir Vid still there, @inigomontoya, position #18.

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

Well well well… yesterday LJS had a total different kind of slingshot, not the amethyst one is is showing today, but a bronze of a higher rank I never saw before… how did it happen?

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

@yue-zhang I missed them but hope you reported them. At present 5 of the top 20 have double digit SR & FP in the high 800’s (many with identical cards) so I’ll send ‘em all and let God sort ‘em out.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@inigomontoya

The ironic thing is, those clans which claim themselves are “clean”, “no cheat”.
    Give me a break….

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

LJS

Here is LJS is a new silver slingshot, FP 952! He is #1!

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

It upgraded slingshot again,  it was bronze 2 days ago with FP 938!

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

Nobody else has these slingshots, am I wrong?

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I have never seen this slingshot before. I have …legendary, or whatever… emerald now. After that it would be amethyst, diamond, bronze and silver. Given that I completed every hat set but the samurai one, he is four levels ahead. If he completed the samurai hat set, one is explained. Rovio mentioned two hat sets in the update – even though nobody saw it yet, it’s in the game – perhaps it’s a soccer world cup set. So there’s two slingshot levels without explanation.

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

That’s what I was thinking @jo-ha thanks! Today LJS has a diamond slingshot, wth?

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

I have a question for savvier players than I: it always bothers me when a player’s cards are identical in # and hats (my cards are always off by one or two, and why wouldn’t you use the 11x Samurai Hats if you had them) but is that a function of being maxed out in feathers and hats? It still wouldn’t explain not using your max Hat, but is that why their cards match?

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

1. the samurai hats are currently, during the hat event, not the strongest hats. The event hats are always stronger by two levels.
    2. assuming he hit the level cap, his birds will not level up any further. The feathers are collected as always but there is no level-up-meter, only a number. You cannot collect feathers from chests if you are at max fp.

Concerning the card level: I know where you are coming from with the differences bothering you. I‘m exactly the same. Therefore I play the arena only on days where the lowest bird‘s feathers are rewarded to close the gap. I bought boot camp feathers to equalize the feathers, but due to several inconsistencies, there is no way, I can keep it that way.

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

Today LJS, #1,  has FP 903, amethyst slingshot. I rest my case.

RedSignals
    @redsignals

Regarding the slingshot, some of us have been getting temporary upgrades by winning hats in the Daily Challenge or King Pig Panic. In this bug, the apps forgets we already have that hat and rewards us for completing the set with a new slingshot level. After restarting the app, the slingshot reverts to its proper setting. One person on the AB2 Facebook group reported getting leveled up twice. That could be part of what is happening with LJS, but that player’s power is indeed too high to have been achieved without tampering.

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

Yes, it happened to me 3 or 4 times this week, I guess it happened to LJS too, but what about Sir Vid? Today top #11, with a ridiculous FP!

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

There was one MEBC-Level, where a glitch occured: it was a lava level and something got stuck at one of those crystals, that trigger the rock spitting pigs. There are videos online, where you can see, that the pig spits out rocks infinitively. The player, who posted that video reported, that he watched that for 2-3 hours and scored 230 Million this way – a ridiculous score.
    Yesterday was another Lava Level – maybe that happened again. I don’t know, what level was up, when you posted this the first time. Could be a coincidence, but also not a cheaters and Rovio’s incompetence to fix issues like that.

AngryRedStorm
    @angryredstorm

Sir Vid’s score is very insane. And how sudden Sir Vid’s flock power increase by 200+ today?

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

Sorry @jo-ha but it is impossible to get that kind of score from lava level alone, Sir Vid is top #11 in the season for a week now, and @angryredstor is right, it just today increased FP from yesterday another +100, also slingshot upgraded from a basic azure +5 as I remember 2-3 days ago to a diamond +25! Pardon me, it stinks!

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

To prove my point this pic I took 6 days ago when Sir Vid was top player @jo-ha and @angryredstorSir Vid 6 days ago top player MEB

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

Compare this pic with Sir Vid present situation! All I am saying is that it is still possible to have a completely fake FP and slingshot power, but even worse, scores also can be faked! We regular players take months to get somewhere in the game, never even dreaming to reach top prizes, the game is still very easy to cheat, despite recent changes.

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

On the other hand, I read in this forum, lots of good players have been banned for much less.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

@angryredstorm and @maria-cilento I think I need to make myself clear: I will never justify cheating OR justify implausible scores. I have no idea how you can be so low in FP and continuosly score that high in the boot camp – besides the afore mentioned bugs with lava levels. All I wanted to do with this post is to point out, that there ARE glitches and errors in this game that can cause stuff like this.

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

Okay with me @jo-ha :)

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum MEB top ten cheaters here we go again…

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.