Max high damage bird combos

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Max high damage bird combos

• Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has figured out some good bird combos for max high damage. I am hesitant to leave out a healer whenever choosing a good bird combo as I don’t have any healing juices (too lazy to buy the recipes) or the juices are too weak.

I thought Samurai, Marksmen, and Capt’n is pretty mean but haven’t really experimented much plus running the risk of dying.

I’m sure that would change depending on the weapon set that you have, but would be keen to hear your thoughts.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

For all enemies: Skulkers Druid Archmage

For a single enemy: Marksmen Bard Samurai

Without healing: Marksmen Samurai Cannoneer

Sea Dog is best if you have him. If you have him use these.

With healing: Sea Dog Bard Marksmen

Without healing: Sea Dog Marksmen Samurai

Bottom line is Marksmen and Sea Dog are the best to use for high damage. Druid is best for healing. Marksmen is best paired with “Multi-Damage” enemies.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Thank for confirming Marksmen & Samurai as the core power pairing.

For the same gold, you’d recommend Sea Dog over Triple spins or buying Mastery?

Anonymous

@graugeist Yes I do. Because you can get Mastery from events and Snoutlings. You can only get Sea Dog from gold. And for the Triple Chance spins your not completely sure that you will get something good.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Thanks! I’ll be saving!

KillerKea
    @killerkea

For the golden pig if you don’t have Sea Dog, then Marksmen, Wizard and Samurai or Cannoneer will do the most damage. The Cannoneer can do more damage than the Samurai, but it mainly depends on what sets you have. Always use rage chili on Chuck for maximum damage and make sure the Marksmen attack first. My group currently does 7000-8000 damage to the pig in the first round and would average a little over 400 more in subsequent rounds. If you really want to maximize damage, then choose the Samurai and use a rage chili on both Chuck and Red but that will only add about 600 more damage on average. All my birds except my Sea Dog are mastery level 7 with old set weapons.

The birds that can help do the most damage are Sea Dog, then Marksmen, then probably Skulkers or Spies, but Sea Dog and Marksmen are by far the best ones to use for maximizing damage.

To dish out maximum damage without using a rage chili on Chuck every round use

Princess, Sea Dog, Marksmen

I like Princess with Sweet for better healing, but Nightmare will do more damage, Sea Dog with Scissors and Marksmen with BEEP. Be sure to equip the Sea Dog with a weak version of paper so the Princess has more health than the Sea Dog and hopefully your Marksmen will also have more health than your Sea Dog so he doesn’t get attacked. For more strategy details see https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/sea-dog-2/

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

Well, I think samurai, tricksters, princess is a great combo.

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

IMO best combo for single enemy is Paladin Lightning bird and Capt’n and for multiple enemies Samurai with Dragon Breath set Rainbird and Spies

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Max high damage bird combos

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.