Max Coins Capped at 999,999

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Max Coins Capped at 999,999

• If you were wondering, the game caps your coins at 999,999

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • TomT
    @tomt

@gabe-nestor Already know that.

When I got to 999,999 , I quickly spent all the gold coins to avoid being banned, because the legend has it, if you stay at 999,999 for too long, you will be considered/suspected cheating, so ban ban ban…..

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Ill let you know if I get banned because there is nothing that I could spend the coins on at this point.

llrr
    @llrr

sigh… that was a joke

but on topic though… i think this says it all really about this game… need. more. updates.

we need more islands, we need lvl50 cap not 35, we need different events, more items, more effects, different mechanisms etc. it’s getting boring if it keeps going like this besides getting gems to try the slot there’s nothing else to do.

also how about 50k gold can buy gem, or 100k gold for one slot spin. the only reason i used all my coins earlier was to unlock lvl35 for all the birds, now it’s just gonna be the same again, 100k per bird for lvl40 anyone?

TomT
    @tomt

@llrr It’s true. Coins really don’t have much use in the game. I don’t think we will be seeing diamonds for coins any time soon though, probably never.

This is what I think:

#1. Fix the offline winning bug
    #2. Make the world ranking (or whatever ranking you call it) meaningful, maybe give the top 5000 players an item, or item effect for as long as you stay in top 5000 ranking
    #3. Make it so that people can use coins to reduce waiting time. ie: 50000 coins can reduce 50 seconds of waiting time

This way, people need to fight each other to get coins, or get GG points to get items to sell for coins, then they spend coins to reduce waiting time because you need to fight more players AND WIN to rank up and get special goodies.

llrr
    @llrr

@tomt really great ideas to be honest

TomT
    @tomt

@llrr I just thought Rovio should give people incentives to keep playing, because right now, that world ranking is really meaningless, other than your own pride and joy.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I agree, coins need more use than just upgrading items and little more. I’d definitely like the option to turn coins into gems, speed up energy refreshing, or use coins instead of gems for certain things. (why not buy arena tickets with coins?) If Rovio doesn’t give us something fun to do if we stay in the game, then soon people are just going to leave the game and the game will be shelved by Rovio in several months.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Max Coins Capped at 999,999

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.