March 8, 2019 – Massive Kick-out in the clan – AB2 glitch?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum March 8, 2019 – Massive Kick-out in the clan – AB2 glitch?

• My clan witnessed a massive kick-out of non-co-leaders on March 8, 2019, in fact – everyone who wasn’t co-leader was booted (around 38 members), minutes before the regular clan event was finishing. After discussions with leader and co-leaders, it is less likely that someone among them performed this clean-up (more than that – there’s was no need as the clan has been active for a while). Did anyone else see something similar earlier or on March 8, 2019? As we thinking about whether this wasn’t AB2 glitch (some app’s behavior was weird at that time as well)?

Thanks for sharing your experience

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • jet-s-jones
    @jet-s-jones

Most likely one of your leaders did kick everyone else out…I have never heard of this happening to someone before from a glitch….sorry it happened

Almost certainly one of the cos did it and is playing innocent. It’s extremely important to only promote people who are trustworthy. The alternative is to promote everyone, since cos can’t kick each other. Sorry that happened to your clan, @ogandzyuk. 🙁

karen
    @karen-lynch

It happened to my clan twice. It wasn’t a glitch, you were hacked. You have to watch who you let into your clan

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum March 8, 2019 – Massive Kick-out in the clan – AB2 glitch?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.