Main Bird Feather Counts maxxed @50,000

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Main Bird Feather Counts maxxed @50,000

• Two of my Main birds (Silver and Terrence) have Card-Levels of 34; the other five are all 33. All seven have Feather-counts of [N]/50,000, where N is a number less than 50,000. While the numbers differ, they’re fairly close to one another currently in the 30-40,000 range. My Slingshot-Level is 34 and is apparently “Epic Azure”. My next “Feat” is to “Level All Bird Cards To 37”.

On every occasion when additions to one of these birds’ Feather-counts should have pushed the total over 50,000, that hasn’t happened. For example when Red was at 49,777/50,000 and earned 2,000 Rainbow feathers, his new Feather-count was 1,777/50,000, which is equal to (49,777+2,000) MOD 50,000. In effect I wasted all those Rainbow feathers on him and would have done better to give them to one of my Extra birds instead. This is happening with the other Main birds too.

Thinking it might be a glitch, I asked Rovio and they said it was Normal but the explanation they gave didn’t make sense, or at least I couldn’t make sense of it. What is going on? How do I get the Main birds past the 50,000 barrier?

TIA

— Bob

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • APN
    @apn19

when you hit a certain bird level the amount you need will always be 50,000 this occurs at epic azure/level33. it will only change again at47 where it will go up to 70,000, then down to 30,000 then 70,000 then back to 50,000 where it will stay forever. after level 51 (legendary the frame will stop changing but you can still keep leveling up the card level in 50,000 increments. As for the feat you have to get every bird to the frame of ancient bronze (not counting the extra birds) the image below shows all the frames and the amounts needed.

Janissary35680
    @janissary35680

Thanks for the reply and the chart. Under the circumstances, what’s the best approach for handing out new feathers that are earned? It seems stupid to me to give 2,000 feathers to a bird that currently has 49,000 if the result is that it ends up with 1,000.

— Bob

APN
    @apn19

I personally did it giving rainbow feathers to the bird that had the lowest frame, and then when they were all the same frame the lowest amount of feathers on a frame got the feathers. I did this till they were all legendary at which point i focused on bringing the extra birds  up to the same level. this way meant they were all equally levelled so no bird would be scoring much lower then the rest. apart from the extra birds which i kind of regret as I have Stella on frame level 54, hal on 53 (both legendary) but bubbles on  42 and  the last on 35. which if i score 100,000 normal points (completely destroy everything in a room) with Stella I would get 13,900,000 total points (with slingshot on 85) whereas with the pig bird I would only score 12,000,000 which is only 1,900,000 difference but that could be the difference between winning and losing.

Janissary35680
    @janissary35680

I personally did it giving rainbow feathers to the bird that had the lowest frame, and then when they were all the same frame the lowest amount of feathers on a frame got the feathers.

Yes, that seems to be the only logical way to go. It irks me to have to give Rainbows to Hal and Leonard, which I avoid like the plague, and I’m not too keen on Stella either. However with the new Clan Battle “Form Your Own Crew” rule, I’m using all three of them much more than I used to. (Bubbles has long been close to 50,000 whereas the other three are less than 20,000.)

Bob

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Main Bird Feather Counts maxxed @50,000

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.