Lvl 50 Pig

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Lvl 50 Pig

• Since I had a Level 50 Paladin pig, when I got my reward for this monster event, I got 20 gems instead of the Paladin.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • justpast40
    @justpast40

@gabe-nestor, that’s a very good prize. It makes me wish I already had a lvl 50 Paladin Piggy. Good luck with Slot, maybe you’ll get whatever it is you’re hoping for or have been needing.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

So we better start playing with the pigs all day :). I think my highest one is around level 28. 20 gems is a very nice reward though!!

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@deindiaan You don’t have to level the pig up. You just have to have their level cap at 50 to get gems instead. I think my paladin pig is currently level 30 right now.

@justpast I have about 90 gems saved up. I’m pretty bored with this game so I haven’t spent them yet. I hope when I do I get Blues poker cards. Its the only golden panel enhancer I’m missing.

TomT
    @tomt

@gabe-nestor

Ya, I’m bored too, but you know, it’s fun to start over from the beginning. I have done it countless times. (is it countless time or times?)

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@gabe-nestor: I was thinking of the level cap after I posted the message here. Unfortunately I don’t have any pigs at level 50 yet.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I ended up wasting 40 gems on the slots and got nothing useful. I got 2 useless SS ship items as my guaranteed slot prizes.

At this point I might just wait until the Blues Arena and try to get the poker cards from the individual character slot. I just wish that slot had a 20 gem guaranteed SS item too.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@gabe-nestor I definitely know what it’s like to need those panel increasers. I’ve been playing on iPad & iPhone since the worldwide release & I still need the Perfume Bottle on iPad. Until 2 weeks ago, I also needed Curry Pot on both iPad & iPhone but a week & a half ago, I finally got it on iPhone …….. just in time for the Arena ?.

As we know, Rovio has added so much garbage to the Slot that it’s almost impossible to get these panel increaser treasures, but 2 days ago, I also got VERY lucky again on iPad when I finally got the Curry Pot. After a year & a half of needing the Curry Pot on both devices I got 1 on each device within 9 days of each other.

I know you’ll eventually get those Poker Cards.

I wish you a lot of luck with the Exclusive Slot. I HATE it! I think it’s a big rip off. When it 1st started, I don’t know how many times I tried on iPad & iPhone…maybe 2 dozen or more tries over 3-4 months. I’d bought some Gems after 4 or 5 months of playing, so I had a lot more than the ones we earn. Out of all those Exclusive Slot openings on both devices I think I had a whopping total of 3 SS items including a Shuriken or Rockstar Glasses & more than 1/2 of those Exclusive Slot were A items, hence my rip off conclusion. I hope you have better luck with your Exclusive Slot.

I literally almost fell off the couch Sunday when I saw the Curry Pot as the 3rd of 4 items in the 20-Gem Slot on iPad. I’m only an average player, so I really needed it for Top 2000 in the Arena. I normally only play for the 5 Gems in the Arena, but because the Golden Magma Shield was going to give me a big boost in HP I really wanted it for these Monster Pig Events.

The Angry Birds Gods were looking out for me when I opened those 20-Gem Slots, so I’m now sending my luck your way.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@justpast40 Thanks for the luck. I’m gonna need it since this is Rovio we are dealing with.

I think their unofficial motto is “May the odds be never in your favor”

TomT
    @tomt

@gabe-nestor

Hm, the ending of that movie really…… wasn’t meeting my expectations… I knew she was going to shoot Julianne Moore.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@gabe-nestor I tink you don’t need to complain about your golden panel increasers. I’m playing for 1.5 year now and I don’t have the parfum bottle, the poker cards and the mustache. Since 1.5 weeks I finally got the rockstar glasses for red. I’ve played the slot so many times and bought a shit load of gems. So when you have them all except one I think you are lucky.

MrIpkiss
    @mripkiss

I got all the panel increase items for all birds and all the damage up and defence up as well. But the real good items are the strength increase items when you have a winning streak for blues and chuck. I almost got them for every bird except for chuck. I got a winning streak of 58 with these items :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Lvl 50 Pig

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.